Top Shelf Aquatics

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

You know I'm right :lol:

Busy as #### lately..... Naw #### this house, its got a ton of issues that were hidden and shit so I'm cutting my losses and offing it then taking the dude I bought it from to court over it all. Gonna go to an apartment and try to find land to build on like we shoulda just done before we found this place lol

Damn, sorry to hear it......that sucks. Is the Mrs. pissed?

Those boys and the dogs are going to rip that apartment to pieces :^ )

Damn, sorry to hear it......that sucks. Is the Mrs. pissed?

Those boys and the dogs are going to rip that apartment to pieces :^ )

Yeah it sucks but oh well shit happens. She aint happy, we both really like the sub, I even considered knocking the house down and rebuilding on this lot, it just doesn't make sense financially LOL

Naw the old dog is going to my parents place as a retirement home, she will have 20 acres to roam around and be relaxed. She don't like the kids anyways and is always on edge n scared. The big one will be fine, its a bit smaller but its still over 1100 sq ft. and there are walking trails and a little dog play area thats fenced + a park for the kids so should be alright. Worst case its only a few miles from 2 or 3 big parks.... so we should be good til winter atleast lol

• Like 1

Yeah it sucks but oh well shit happens. She aint happy, we both really like the sub, I even considered knocking the house down and rebuilding on this lot, it just doesn't make sense financially LOL

Naw the old dog is going to my parents place as a retirement home, she will have 20 acres to roam around and be relaxed. She don't like the kids anyways and is always on edge n scared. The big one will be fine, its a bit smaller but its still over 1100 sq ft. and there are walking trails and a little dog play area thats fenced + a park for the kids so should be alright. Worst case its only a few miles from 2 or 3 big parks.... so we should be good til winter atleast lol

I wish someone would put me out to retire on 20 acres :^ )

Hurry up so we can have the lazy river!

• Like 4

Seems like their color changes to blend in with the surrounding ...........

Cube20-20Mimic20Sleeping20in20Pink20Leat

I was checking on Ladypop last night. .....just noticed that she actually bites onto her coral to stay in place......then they both just sway in the current. She also curls her tail up. Reminds me of a puppy dog :^ )

• Like 5

I was checking on Ladypop last night. .....just noticed that she actually bites onto her coral to stay in place......then they both just sway in the current. She also curls her tail up. Reminds me of a puppy dog :^ )

That's so cute! Maybe you need a second one!

• Like 1

That's so cute! Maybe you need a second one!

I would totally get one if I knew they were compatible. ...one of the coolest fish ever!

.......until she eats my coralz......then she's gonna find herself wrapped in seaweed and rice with a little Wasabi.

• Like 3

I would totally get one if I knew they were compatible. ...one of the coolest fish ever!

.......until she eats my coralz......then she's gonna find herself wrapped in seaweed and rice with a little Wasabi.

NOO! then I buy her from you and you ship her to me :)

• Like 2

:lol: I'm pretty sure my wife drinks before she goes to do room mom duty.

I thought you were logging off to drink with the church mom.....and eat her cookies ?

• Like 3

WTF :lol:

Pay attention, Grandpa.

Teeny was having some church lady over .....she brought him wine and her cookie to eat. I say teeny is living a charmed life.

• Like 4

Pay attention, Grandpa.

Teeny was having some church lady over .....she brought him wine and her cookie to eat. I say teeny is living a charmed life.

I saw that shit................hopefully he had the wine first and the cookie wasn't stinky :o

• Like 2

I saw that shit................hopefully he had the wine first and the cookie wasn't stinky :o

It turns out that cookies go really well with red headed wine.

I mean red wine.

• Like 6