Innovative Marine Aquariums

Lime Box IM10

Merthynia

I am actually gonna be going through and pitching a bunch of things that are broken down - I've been using for parts. I am gonna use my DIY lamp for the frag tank. I may add cyan/lime and violets to the current blue/white channels

• Like 2

I am actually gonna be going through and pitching a bunch of things that are broken down - I've been using for parts. I am gonna use my DIY lamp for the frag tank. I may add cyan/lime and violets to the current blue/white channels

That's not a bad idea. I think if I were to leave all three set up I'd just get a par bulb for the 3rd. I used to have one over the 3 gal and it worked pretty well overall. Maybe you can post some things for sale in the classifieds

• Like 1

That's not a bad idea. I think if I were to leave all three set up I'd just get a par bulb for the 3rd. I used to have one over the 3 gal and it worked pretty well overall. Maybe you can post some things for sale in the classifieds

a lot of the stuff has been cut up or mangled due to my projects. I don't think I have much left intact. some of my old T8 canopies have been cut up and used for my DIY lamp. I tend to re-purpose stuff a lot. I might keep the ballasts and fittings for the fluorescents.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

WTF is going on in this 10 club :)?

I know,right?! :P

We got left out lawnbroseph.

Haha, not yet. Everything is pissed off and closed up :(

Ah who cares,I put pics of the goons build up while being build lol :P
  • Like 2

Scaping a new tank is always the most frustrating thing about setting up a new tank.

It really is. I managed to snap my big screwdriver while attempting to shape the rock. I ended up having to go downstairs and smash it against the concrete to break it up. I may end up taking it out and trying to find a rock I like somewhere. :(

• Like 1
gulfsurfer101

It really is. I managed to snap my big screwdriver while attempting to shape the rock. I ended up having to go downstairs and smash it against the concrete to break it up. I may end up taking it out and trying to find a rock I like somewhere. :(

You got to use the right stuff! I once used a katana from the flea market to snap a rock in half lol! Completely fuct that katana up lol! The thing snapped and sent the blade flying back in the air right past my face!

You got to use the right stuff! I once used a katana from the flea market to snap a rock in half lol! Completely fuct that katana up lol! The thing snapped and sent the blade flying back in the air right past my face!

Haha, I had my sunglasses on during all of this just in case.

• Like 1
gulfsurfer101

That's smart! I wasn't even thinking ppe lol! I was thinking how effing cool I looked wielding a katana! It was all good for like the first twenty seconds then it went really bad really fast!

• Like 2

24196069784_ab7b8dd10a_k.jpg

24824245095_2fa695ce63_k.jpg

Fixed the scape up a bit, and glued some frags down.

24824251295_2fee77fdaf_k.jpg

Zest was checking out the loose frags.

24528724410_2736c76981_k.jpg

And being awfully cute :wub:

24730772511_82655097ee_k.jpg

Tons more active now with more space to swim! :happy:

Need to find a spot for the duncan to move into and continue gluing down frags.

• Like 5

That's smart! I wasn't even thinking ppe lol! I was thinking how effing cool I looked wielding a katana! It was all good for like the first twenty seconds then it went really bad really fast!

I like your style. Just like me... "This is a horrible idea, at least it'll look cool"

Merthy! You already filled out your rockwork! Time to upgrade!

• Like 2

I like your style. Just like me... "This is a horrible idea, at least it'll look cool"

Merthy! You already filled out your rockwork! Time to upgrade!

13 weeks until the potential upgrade. I still have tons of room on the rocks though

• Like 1