ReefCleaners.org

Lime Box IM10

Merthynia

Great white shark

I am considering a tunze ato.

older stuff is getting put on my frag tank, I am starting to build - it iwll build faster if I had a glass cutter.

I have the micro on my 3 gal and I'm completely impressed with it. I'm not sure I could find a great white that met my standards in a fish! :P

I second the clown goby, I love mine, he's very mellow.

I have heard they can lick some sps though.

I had a yellow clown in my picotope pretty recently and he killed my garf bonsai that I'd had for a long time, so no clown gobies. :(

Some type of clown goby?

A neon goby?

Hmm, neons are pretty cute. A blue one would help bring more color into the tank. I also considered a shrimp/goby pair

Gumdrop coral croucher :)

You're trying to shove those down everyone's throats! Get one yourself!

Blenny! Get a Blenny!

or a firefish... A Helfrichi! (you have a lid on this right?)

• Like 2

:blink: Those are strange fish indeed

Blenny! Get a Blenny!

or a firefish... A Helfrichi! (you have a lid on this right?)

Hmm, which kind of blenny? MAYBE I NEED A BERT! I do have a lid on it! :lol: I actually was looking at firefish, my LFS has an entire flock of them.

Wife has a pair. They don't move much unless its feeding time.

Hmm, I'd like something ideally with a little more movement.

• Like 1

Hmm, which kind of blenny? MAYBE I NEED A BERT! I do have a lid on it! :lol: I actually was looking at firefish, my LFS has an entire flock of them.

Was just over at LA looking to see if they had my favorite and I found one I've never seen before... Green Canary Blenny

They get pretty big tho.

p-81856-green-canary-blenny.jpg

This is my favorite Blenny: The Flametail.

6280_grande.jpeg?v=1441105774

First saltwater fish I ever owned. :wub:

• Like 1
jedimasterben

Had one, actually lol. Disappeared when I got it, never saw it again. Happened to a bunch of tiny fish in an 80g tank lol

• Like 2

Had one, actually lol. Disappeared when I got it, never saw it again. Happened to a bunch of tiny fish in an 80g tank lol

Ours live in my wifes refugium and stay on top of her oxydator. We aren't even using the thing anymore but we don't want to take their 'home' away.

• Like 2
jedimasterben

Ours live in my wifes refugium and stay on top of her oxydator. We aren't even using the thing anymore but we don't want to take their 'home' away.

that's pretty awesome. my fuge is now a nem container for what is left of my magnifica, or it would be a perfect place to put some, they couldn't go far :D

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

ha! This!

24997992154_d19dff4237_k.jpg

I'm always amazed at how well this lepto has grown. I've broken so many frags off of it now on accident.

25535838551_660d153a87_k.jpg

25535839231_9fa9650dca_k.jpg

NEW TOP!!! omgomgomg

25628505915_d9fe37acd2_k.jpg

It looks so sexy! And NO chances of escaping fish!

Looking great!!!

• Like 1

:lol: You and Lawn snagged them out of LA quick! They are pretty cute, do you have any pictures of them from the front?

NO! I'll take some for you though. They're crouching the wrong way at the moment.

Hang on. These are KIND of from the front - took them during acclimation today. You can see their googly eyes:

AHdTwR4.jpg

NVcpOC5.jpg

• Like 3

NO! I'll take some for you though. They're crouching the wrong way at the moment.

Hang on. These are KIND of from the front - took them during acclimation today. You can see their googly eyes:

AHdTwR4.jpg

NVcpOC5.jpg

Ahaha, I love the googly eyes they've got. I got to see a few of these up close at MACNA in Denver. I think yours are incredibly cute! Have they been eating good so far?

• Like 1

Ahaha, I love the googly eyes they've got. I got to see a few of these up close at MACNA in Denver. I think yours are incredibly cute! Have they been eating good so far?

They ate some mysis earlier and I'm about to squirt some more in there in a bit.

• Like 1

They ate some mysis earlier and I'm about to squirt some more in there in a bit.

:happy: Such a cute/funny little fish. I'm not sure they would like my tank much since I don't really have macros or other softies to snuggle in. I am still contemplating a type of goby possibly goby/shrimp pair

• Like 1

:happy: Such a cute/funny little fish. I'm not sure they would like my tank much since I don't really have macros or other softies to snuggle in. I am still contemplating a type of goby possibly goby/shrimp pair

They really are! I just got them today so I'm hoping they do well.

• Like 1

They really are! I just got them today so I'm hoping they do well.

I'm hoping that you and Lawn post lots of pictures of them. At least they sit still long enough for portraits!

• Like 1