Top Shelf Aquatics

Lime Box IM10

Merthynia

It usually does, but I am typically feeding it. So when I am in the tank it thinks food is arriving.

The God has returned and blessed me with mana from above! My skunk cleaner does this also, except it is way more annoying when I'm trying to do something delicate and he is attempting to ravage my fingers looking for treats.

• Like 4

Newspaper is below elsewhere. So not too bad.

Oh rather than hijack your thread, I posted a pic of a christmas cake I have been decorating in mine. There is a somewhat chilly marine-type theme to it. :3

• Like 2

Newspaper is below elsewhere. So not too bad.Oh rather than hijack your thread, I posted a pic of a christmas cake I have been decorating in mine. There is a somewhat chilly marine-type theme to it. :3

I'll have to go take a look! Sounds awesome.

something really bad happened at the apartments across the way, someone fell. I was within earshot. I was not, thankfully, looking in the right direction. One family is going to have very sad memories for years to come... and it breaks my heart.

edit: Oh and I also re-injured my knee.