ReefCleaners.org

Lime Box IM10

Merthynia

1 hour ago, Ratvan said:

Duct tape

I used tweezers, a peel off face mask, duct tape, tweezers, tweezers, cussing, vinegar, tweezers.

I got almost all of them :rant: I have never been stabbed before, I didn't take a picture of the needles. There were hundreds and hundreds. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Merthynia said:

I used tweezers, a peel off face mask, duct tape, tweezers, tweezers, cussing, vinegar, tweezers.

I got almost all of them :rant: I have never been stabbed before, I didn't take a picture of the needles. There were hundreds and hundreds. 

Oh no! That just plain sucks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

602379265_5_13_202.thumb.jpg.9a0ab04aa2edcd63f350827ea64baced.jpg1206875289_5_13_203.thumb.jpg.8bb6f4d96ad401a17f7daa3162589df9.jpg866504782_5_13_204.thumb.jpg.7c1b225fbf9a75a463ba77f29a224b9f.jpg

Here they are! Assuming they all survive the experience, there are 6 of them. The rims glow bright orange like a highlighter under the atinics. Several of them are quite pissed off from the rock getting smashed apart.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Large waterchange on the tank today and I glued a couple frags down to the rocks! Of course, the empty spots on the sand bed mean I need new frags!! So of course now I have a shipment on the way! :ninja:

Finally got around to hooking up my skimmer that I've had forever. Hopefully it can help with the last bit of hair algae that is hanging on stubbornly. Still working on learning how to use my macro lens. I got a little book of colored gels from my mom that helps with the blue cast immensely! Now just working on the focus and getting close enough to the inhabitants to take pictures!

7.15.20 3.jpg

7.15.20 5.jpg

7.15.20 10.jpg

7.15.20 12.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2020 at 10:23 AM, Christopher Marks said:

Great new shots @Merthynia, those lens filters make a big difference!

Your nano reef is looking good, such a stellar zoanthid collection going!

Thank you Chris! I agree, I'm glad my mom let me steal them from her.

It's been a big work in progress, but it's starting to really look like a nice tank again!