Pod Your Reef

Lime Box IM10

Merthynia

righttirefire

I'll have some macro packs ready to ship after the first of the year I'm pretty sure :)

Them me know what you have. I want some blue scroll, that red grape or bubble thing

• Like 1

They are indeed, no-namers. They stay fluffed out all the time though so I'm assuming they are pleased with the spot I picked for them! :) Do you feed yours at all? I try to give mine something once a week, mysis or some pellets.

I just got mine a few days ago actually. so it needs to adjust. I did try to feed it. Operative word is TRY. Hermits took teh food from its mouth. Time to get a bottle to cover the coral so it is left alone.

• Like 1

I just got mine a few days ago actually. so it needs to adjust. I did try to feed it. Operative word is TRY. Hermits took teh food from its mouth. Time to get a bottle to cover the coral so it is left alone.

Hermit crabs and shrimp do like to be as ornery as possible.

I picked up what could be an ultra acan, I will see once its more open and it doesn't have a hermit's ass on it. Put a new something in and 83 off they go.

Gotta love hermits! :P

Okay, got my large water change done and my ATO fixed. :scarry: Plucked as much hair algae as I could from everything and other nasties! Should be good to go for the trip! fingerscrossed

23771065626_d85760ab64_k.jpg

23797166325_27c2cf4020_k.jpg

23771064366_8777689f2c_k.jpg

23501462650_96db8701ab_k.jpg

23501462370_120645cad4_k.jpg

• Like 6

I have some Superman mushrooms as well if you want to pay for the shipping.

Tank is looking good Merthynia

Thanks Boggers! :)

Tank looks great! Have a safe trip!

Thanks Pinner! I'm sure it'll be a good one. I can't wait to see my kitties!

• Like 1

Gladly, there are probably 15 or more on that rock

I could just help myself while you are gone... :ninja:

I have some Superman mushrooms as well if you want to pay for the shipping.

Tank is looking good Merthynia

No more shipping for me till spring. But I'll be setting up a zoa/mushroom tank then so I will be looking for pretty squishy things!

• Like 1

:happydance: don't be stranger at home eating all that good food :).

I'll try and stay up to date while I'm gone. You guys might have to fill me in on the doings in the lounge since it moves so quick! :happy:

I could just help myself while you are gone... :ninja:

No more shipping for me till spring. But I'll be setting up a zoa/mushroom tank then so I will be looking for pretty squishy things!

Haha, take some! But at least make sure all the tanks are still running smoothly while you're here! ;) I could always bring one or two up with me if I come back to Chicago....

• Like 1

And then they give me heart failures. I thought my beloved hallowe'en hermit died. No she moulted and vanished all the way in his shell.

I still do that! I swear, the first time I ever saw a hermit molt laying on the sand I got really teary. I had no idea it would look like they had died. I figured I was doing something terribly wrong! Ornery but cute!

19248019804_eef0e65337_k.jpg

The little zebra ones are my favorites

I have one hermit crab, a 'halloween' one. He's pretty funny. Very lazy, loves to hitch a ride on my snails lol.

Mine will occasionally ride a snail all the way up the glass.

the hermits are... incorrigible. I caught one flipping the acan over :/ I love my crabs though. Hijacked her thread into a crab thread.

I love crabs! Mine also like to kill my coral by flipping them over or knocking frags off the rocks! >:(

I giggle when It ell my husband "I got crabs again" and show him a new critter.

They have character, although my emerald crab is showing possible warning signs of being an ambush predator. he has a hole he hides in and lunges anything walking over it. I saw him catch a free swimming worm once like an outfielder at a baseball game catching a fly ball.

• Like 3

I giggle when It ell my husband "I got crabs again" and show him a new critter.

They have character, although my emerald crab is showing possible warning signs of being an ambush predator. he has a hole he hides in and lunges anything walking over it. I saw him catch a free swimming worm once like an outfielder at a baseball game catching a fly ball.

:blink: Thats a little scary. Does he lunge at you also? I had to remove my last emerald because it was EATING MY ZOAS. It killed all but one of the utter chaos and all the electric oompa loompas. :furious:

Looking good in here darlin ;)

I like the z and p collection you got going on.

Thanks PGR! I hope to keep expanding the collection! :happy:

• Like 1

:blink: Thats a little scary. Does he lunge at you also? I had to remove my last emerald because it was EATING MY ZOAS. It killed all but one of the utter chaos and all the electric oompa loompas. :furious:

Thanks PGR! I hope to keep expanding the collection! :happy:

It usually does, but I am typically feeding it. So when I am in the tank it thinks food is arriving.

• Like 1