inTank Media Baskets

The Pastel Garden: Drop-Off

gena

Looks good! Yeah my rocks looked just like that for a while in my new tank. Finally got all cleared up after a while once the tank settled in. Really doesn't even look bad :)

I love those merlettis! Didn't realize you had such a nice sized little colony of them. I also really like how the PSW matches the corals in this tank.

• Like 1

Just got caught up, so sorry about your mom. No crazy judgement here, I just lost my mom last year and those little signs can be a big comfort.

:flower:

I'm so sorry for your loss too :(.

Looks good! Yeah my rocks looked just like that for a while in my new tank. Finally got all cleared up after a while once the tank settled in. Really doesn't even look bad :)

I love those merlettis! Didn't realize you had such a nice sized little colony of them. I also really like how the PSW matches the corals in this tank.

Those merlettis were in my 8g tank. They are doing really well in the 20L.

Just got back from Universal Studios for a sneak peek of the new Minions movie :). It's cute. I love minions. My husband gets a discount at the whole Universal Studios/City Walk because he's an employee. He gets 35% off at the gift shop so I got myself a cute minions night shirt :lol:.

I have some new photos of Nicky and Nora and my new garden. The garden still needs soil but the box is made :happydance:.

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-26%20at%2011.01.

My new windchime from my mother-in-law.

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-26%20at%2011.00.

Nicky and Nora :wub:

nickandnora6-26no3_zpsm5rbeso9.png

nickandnora6-26no2_zpspptlghsf.png

nickandnora6-26no1_zpsjsgi5w8d.png

• Like 13

Your backyard is so comfortable looking, not too big, not too small, just perfect for the gardening you want to do.

Any pictures of the interactions with your other pets and the kittens? How are your geckos?

• Like 2

I know a few weeks ago you had said you were starting a 20 long and looking at rock scapes. Yours looks great! I guess somehow I missed your start up. Just read thru this whole thing and everything looks wonderful. Very nice and simple tank. I am trying to keep my 20 long simple as well and so far it is my most favorite tank I have ever had to keep up. Small batches for water changes, very little equipment and such.

I just wanted to say I am sorry to hear about your mother. I lost my mom suddenly 12 years ago. She was only 56. Hugs to you from me.

Your new kitties are adorable. So sweet. Having animals is very enjoyable and relaxing for sure. We live on a small farm in the North Georgia Mountians. I have 11 children (9 still living at home) and we have A LOT of pets and farm animals. From Nigerian dairy goats to a parrot. We have a gecko too but it is a leopard Gecko.

Anyways, the tank is gorgeous! Following!

• Like 1

Your backyard is so comfortable looking, not too big, not too small, just perfect for the gardening you want to do.

Any pictures of the interactions with your other pets and the kittens? How are your geckos?

Thanks, Annette! So far I don't have any other photos of them interacting. They really just hang out together right now. The dogs just watch them but don't play with them. Or if they do it's not long enough for me to grab the camera. As soon as I get a good shot I'll post it up :). Geckos are doing great. I have a breeding pair together right now. Hopefully we'll get some eggs soon!

I know a few weeks ago you had said you were starting a 20 long and looking at rock scapes. Yours looks great! I guess somehow I missed your start up. Just read thru this whole thing and everything looks wonderful. Very nice and simple tank. I am trying to keep my 20 long simple as well and so far it is my most favorite tank I have ever had to keep up. Small batches for water changes, very little equipment and such.

I just wanted to say I am sorry to hear about your mother. I lost my mom suddenly 12 years ago. She was only 56. Hugs to you from me.

Your new kitties are adorable. So sweet. Having animals is very enjoyable and relaxing for sure. We live on a small farm in the North Georgia Mountians. I have 11 children (9 still living at home) and we have A LOT of pets and farm animals. From Nigerian dairy goats to a parrot. We have a gecko too but it is a leopard Gecko.

Anyways, the tank is gorgeous! Following!

Thank you so much. I'm sorry to hear about your mother too. Way too young, both of them.

Your farm sounds wonderful. Nora is sitting on my lap right now, sleeping :wub:.

This new tank is very enjoyable. Maintenance is a breeze. I don't worry about it in the least. It's just an overall relaxing tank...just the way I wanted it to be. I couldn't be happier with it :happy:.

Saw this at the grocery mart today ;p

attachicon.gif1435506087228.jpg

Hahaha....now that says summer :).

Check out the cuddles from last night :wub:

IMG_1635_zpsltakji7f.jpg

• Like 7

They just can't help it lol.

It's true. Even my 75lb puppy is cuter by the day,not so cute when all he has to do to reach something on the counter is raise his head a bit lol,but all in all cute.

• Like 2

It's true. Even my 75lb puppy is cuter by the day,not so cute when all he has to do to reach something on the counter is raise his head a bit lol,but all in all cute.

Oh my gosh! I can't imagine a puppy that big! I'm constantly taking the kittens off the kitchen counter. I'm so not used to crazy kitties. I'm used to elderly cats that sleep all day :D.
  • Like 3

Oh my gosh! I can't imagine a puppy that big! I'm constantly taking the kittens off the kitchen counter. I'm so not used to crazy kitties. I'm used to elderly cats that sleep all day :D.

Lol I know people look at me funny when I tell them my Rottweiler is my small dog :P

• Like 2

Haha, I gave up long ago trying to keep the kitties off the counters. I just was them extremely well before I cook. My little girl has a crazy obsession with bleach though. Whenever I use bleach to clean anything up I have to watch her closely or shut her in another room until it dries. She LOVES to roll around in it like catnip. :huh:

18653086134_20e5155954_z.jpg

She was trying to assist with the packing. :wub:

• Like 6

Haha, I gave up long ago trying to keep the kitties off the counters. I just was them extremely well before I cook. My little girl has a crazy obsession with bleach though. Whenever I use bleach to clean anything up I have to watch her closely or shut her in another room until it dries. She LOVES to roll around in it like catnip. :huh:

18653086134_20e5155954_z.jpg

She was trying to assist with the packing. :wub:

My last cat we just lost loved to rub her face on our toothbrushes! It was the mint! We had to hide them in the medicine cabinet LOL. Female cats can be weirdos lol. Your baby is adorable :wub:. I love her tiny box!

More photos LOL.....

Kitties in focus:

catsandtank6-29-15no1_zpsqmlrjy9p.png

Tank in kinda focus:

catsandtank6-29-15no2_zpstcgcdcyy.png

Tank in focus :)

catsandtank6-29-15no3_zpsjseg2z5p.png

They have a pretty great view I'd say :).

• Like 12

That face is like - On the one hand, I know I shouldn't be in the box. But on the other hand, I'm pretty cute, right?

:wub::wub:

Heh, she is adorable, and ornery as the day is long. Her name is Styx, but I call her "pretty" fairly often too.

My last cat we just lost loved to rub her face on our toothbrushes! It was the mint! We had to hide them in the medicine cabinet LOL. Female cats can be weirdos lol. Your baby is adorable :wub:. I love her tiny box!

Toothbrushes!? Lol thats awesome. Yeah they are super weird! Thank you, she knows she is pretty. I kept that box around for quite awhile, she would sit in it and watch me pack. :happy:

• Like 1

Your kitties look like they have grown and matured in looks some already! They are to cute!

They have! omgomgomg It's crazy how fast they are growing. Mostly Nicky. He's a little piggy too :).
  • Like 2

Such pretty kittens Gena. So loving w/ one another. Do they show interest in the tank?

They really are loving to one another and us :). As a matter of fact.....saw this today :D.

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-30%20at%205.54.1

Tank in focus :)

catsandtank6-29-15no3_zpsjseg2z5p.png

Tank is coming along nicely. Nice balance of colors.

Thank you! Once that nepthea gets larger I'll have a nice pop of green too :).
  • Like 6

It's glorious. Not overdone, like you said ...balanced. Perfect! Love the white background.

Thank you :). Not overcrowded was the key for me with this tank. I too love the white background. It makes a huge difference.

I wish my pink grube's gorgonian would open back up. It was shedding last week but it's still not opening. It's not losing flesh but it just won't open :angry:. I miss seeing it open.

I love your reef! So beautiful! I also love the cats inspecting it.

Thank you very much :). They are really starting to notice it now! I can see their little brains working on a solution to capturing the fish inside the box lol.

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-30%20at%205.54.1

• Like 11