ReefCleaners.org

The Pastel Garden: Drop-Off

gena

thecoralbeauty

Gena,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I'm praying for you and your family.

The kittens will help provide some laughter, hopefully, when you need it most.

• Like 1
Mr. Microscope

So sad. Sorry to hear about your mom. Here's wishing you and your family peace in this difficult time. Have safe travels.

• Like 1

Oh Gena, my deepest empathy to you all. Just be with your family please and try not to worry about a thing. Pics are not important in the least bit right now. My sincerest condolences and love to you right now.

• Like 1

So sorry to hear about your mum Gena :(. It's always difficult to lost a family member, let alone a parent. My thoughts are with you and your family.

• Like 1

Thank you each and every one of you. It means so much to read these messages. I'm sorry I'm not seeing them until now. This last week +, has been a whirlwind. Still processing the whole thing. Trying to find some sense of normalcy. Being back home helps. We just returned today from Indiana. I'm exhausted physically and emotionally.

Anyways, the tank survived my absence. Just a little bit of hair algae on one rock and some cloudy glass that needs scraping. Hopefully I can get a water change in tomorrow. I have so much to do. The ATO bucket didn't even need refilled while I was away. It's been just over a week but feels like it's been a month. The kittens are twice as big and so CUTE! Hopefully I can get some pictures up here soon. I had 47 messages...I think that's a record for me lol. Looking forward to trying to catch up on all that I missed.

• Like 10

I'm glad you made it home safe Gena. I hope being at home makes you feel back to normal again. I can't even imagine. I've been thinking about you.

I'm glad to hear the tank was just fine without you. That's pretty impressive for a new tank, so nice work. I hope the kittens are settling in well.

• Like 1

I'm glad you made it home safe Gena. I hope being at home makes you feel back to normal again. I can't even imagine. I've been thinking about you.

I'm glad to hear the tank was just fine without you. That's pretty impressive for a new tank, so nice work. I hope the kittens are settling in well.

Thanks, Felicia. I'm so happy to be home. But have to say, being away and then coming back, makes me see just how crowded California is LOL. I get used to this place and it all seems normal. But it is so not normal compared to what I grew up with lol.

Thanks for thinking about me. The whole thing has been so surreal. It was a tragic accident and shouldn't have happened. She had been dealing with low blood pressure and anemia and was treated and all better. The night before she died she fainted at the store and hit her head. She insisted she was fine and didn't want to go to the ER. She ended up dying in her sleep that night. Just tragic and so unbelievable. I'm going to miss her terribly. We talked weekly and I'm really sad that I missed out on the last 12 years being with her since we moved out here. Most of the reason I wanted to leave here was to be closer to her for visiting :(.

Really happy the tank did so well without me. I do have some pale green hair algae but that should be taken care of soon. I'm making water now for a water change. The fish are all still fat and happy. No losses while I was gone. It was basically on auto pilot. So glad I did this down sizing.

The kittens are doing great! They are now roaming the house and everyone is getting along, thank goodness! I think separating everyone from them for a week was absolutely the right approach. It worked like a charm. When the kittens started trying to escape the bedroom we knew it was time to let them out :).

Gonna get the tank cleaned up and then I'll have some photos. I do notice a little growth. Crazy how in just a week I can see a difference in the growth!

• Like 8