Coral Vue Hydros

Harry's "Hyper" JBJ RL-45: TAKEN DOWN

HarryPotter

Yea I know about the electric edf jet I got one from tower hobbies that can do 100 mph stock. But the turbine are amazing, it just blows your mind when you see one in person, hearing the wine of it when spooling up, and the low high speed pass those jet do are amazing, they can easily brake the 200 mph barrier, just amazing that a an rc can do that.

I've beens around several jets, as well as turbo prop conversions and Turbine Helicopters. The helicopters are my favorite, the sound on the blades is amazing in turbine powered helos. Too rich for my blood, and I've had a few expensive planes too....one crash on a jet and an easy 15k gone.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im just curious- how fast are the RC cars you build/race? Ive never really used one besides my brothers Traxxas Summit, and thats not exactly a race car LOLShit I have a TON of high performance electric plane engines and such. Maybe I can find something to trade for one of those sexy dosers lol

The fastest car I ever raced top about 156 mph I ran it on a local road where I live. When I press for the parachute release, it hit a bump going still about 125 mph and flipped, it was completely destroyed, I had to buy about 95 percent of the car new again, everything inside destroyed gps, reciver, engine, battery exploded had to run with a fire extinguisher to put it out. Here is the almost rebuild car

20150817_175617_zps0y0rujwd.jpg

Still have to save up for the electronic, to give it another run. Here is my second high speed car,

20150817_175729_zpsih9nmwms.jpg

It is an rc dragster and it will have a pulse jet powering, I am looking 100 mph on it but I still haven't tested it, to many projects. It funny every time I get my pay check I can't help but pass by an rc store, it always gets my parents mad because they want me to save my money and I almost always end up buying something.

Like today I went to buy some wood to make the stand for my pico and I say we'll why not go to the rc store and I ended up buying one of these, which ain't a bad thing considering what other people my age spend there money on.

20150817_170129_zpsc0mgx1dd.jpg

I am always looking of a new way to make my rc go fast, don't be surprised if the next rc you see me with have a rocket attached to it. Here is another project I am working on it is an rc lowrider not really a high speed car.

I've beens around several jets, as well as turbo prop conversions and Turbine Helicopters. The helicopters are my favorite, the sound on the blades is amazing in turbine powered helos. Too rich for my blood, and I've had a few expensive planes too....one crash on a jet and an easy 15k gone.

Yea one wrong move of the controller and 15k down the drain, I seen many youtube video of people that have destroyed their jet and have literally fell to the ground and started crying. The helicopter are a bit more expensive then the Jets because of the tubing having a gearbox, but your right the sound the prop makes is amazing.

What? If you're talking about the ATI fixture no. I stuck with the Radion!

I know that lol !! The famous most advertised light on here the NANOBOX

I know that lol !! The famous most advertised light on here the NANOBOX

I tried it out but couldn't get the colors and spread how I wanted, so put the Radion back on.

With ReefLink programming the Radion is a breeze- very user friendly and you have a huge assortment of schedules to choose from and such. I couldn't get colors as nice, and didn't want to bother my corals

I tried it out but couldn't get the colors and spread how I wanted, so put the Radion back on.

With ReefLink programming the Radion is a breeze- very user friendly and you have a huge assortment of schedules to choose from and such. I couldn't get colors as nice, and didn't want to bother my corals

yeah that is what hate about that light. Are you going to sell it?

lol damm you're quick

Tried it, didn't love it enough to risk the change, sold and shipped that day.

Nothing beats a Radion Pro :lol:;):P

Maybe in a while I'll upgrade to the G3Pro puck, or probably the G4 pro puck when they get released. But I'm a very happy camper for now

TWSS :)

Ba dum tiss

Tried it, didn't love it enough to risk the change, sold and shipped that day.

Nothing beats a Radion Pro :lol:;):P

Maybe in a while I'll upgrade to the G3Pro puck, or probably the G4 pro puck when they get released. But I'm a very happy camper for now

Ba dum tiss

Nothing beats a real light lol :lol:

In the air again!!!!!!! Finally got a new flight controller and two new batteries. I'm going to take HD video today with the camera for the first time and post it here

3F813C4C-ACBC-413A-B7FE-2BA14AF61EA5_zps

Edit:

Forgot my video TX antenna, so never mind on that video :(

Archived