Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Harry's "Hyper" JBJ RL-45: TAKEN DOWN

HarryPotter

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So everything is going great!

Haven't uploaded pictures in a few days, so I'll add one or two.

Nothing is new really; but the growth is awesome. My montipora caps are getting REALLY nice sized, and will need to be methodically trimmed soon.

The female clown is occasionally hosting the anemone, which has not moved since I put it in. :)

Overall tank looks awesome- haven't put my arms in for 2 weeks (just use juliens thing to feed and flip snails).

Only

Maintenance is the NanoMag glass scraping and the weekly ATO refill- pretty easy!

2CDF1EE5-4CB5-48EA-850D-C96F95068C6D_zps

Here's my rear chamber layout (I've been PMd a few times about it, so here you go)

InTank basket w floss & chemipure blue~> Innovative Marine Midsize Reactor running 7 chemipure blue nano packets~> center chamber with heater & two Cobalt 1200's~> skimmer~> InTank media basket just running floss

D852F7E5-FA9C-4DD5-A1A3-988B2CB173ED_zps

Tank is looking amazing !!! I can't wait till that WWC cap gets bigger and needs a trim :D

Hmm... Dunno about the WWC, but I'll definitely have Neon Green plating, green, and red ready in a few weeks

I didn't mean now lol I was referring to when it gets bigger and needs a trim.

When it is the size of a dinner plate I can promise a frag ;):P

Lol Perfect Corals has an AMAZINNG one (they're local btw, very nice dude) for $60. Tempting

When it is the size of a dinner plate I can promise a frag ;):P

Lol Perfect Corals has an AMAZINNG one (they're local btw, very nice dude) for $60. Tempting

Lol where are they located?

Congrats on 100 pages. Needs a puppy picture too IMO....

You mean ANOTHER?

Let's mix it up. This is right now, our black Miniature poodle sleeping on my while I'm on my phone

13A77A2B-1D8F-4250-8681-8FF319C0E39A_zps

And Jackson curiously photobombing when I tried to take a picture of the free sump

F7698478-7FC6-4CBF-BA1F-A3EBFD703652_zps

Purple stylo looks deeper purple every time you post a picture! Love it. Tank looks great! Also your poodles still rockin the groom job you did! Still looks great!

Looking great, Harry! And I'm so proud of you with your hands off approach! I quite honestly didn't think it was possible ;)

Haha thanks.

Now there is a tiny spot on the right rock with bubble algae that came in with some snails. What should my approach be there? I'd try to avoid removing the rock completely, but don't want it to spread via a clumsy removal. Ideas?

Haha thanks.

Now there is a tiny spot on the right rock with bubble algae that came in with some snails. What should my approach be there? I'd try to avoid removing the rock completely, but don't want it to spread via a clumsy removal. Ideas?

Reach in and carefully dislodge it from the rock without popping the bubble. That's what I do.

Reach in and carefully dislodge it from the rock without popping the bubble. That's what I do.

Yup this is what I would do also.

How about using 1/2 tubing as well to make sure it's sucked up and all the spores are removed?

How about using 1/2 tubing as well to make sure it's sucked up and all the spores are removed?

Yeah you can do that. When I did it I would twist them off without popping them and suck them with my turkey baster.

Yeah you can do that. When I did it I would twist them off without popping them and suck them with my turkey baster.

Do you have a build thread or a tank running?

Do you have a build thread or a tank running?

Yeah I have a tank running sold my biocube about 4 months ago and now I have my cadlights versa it has been up for 6 months. I don't have a build thread though don't find the need for it lol I take plenty of pictures.

I

Congrats on 100 pages. Needs a puppy picture too IMO....

So.... This is what happens when a dog is naughtily and feels too warm.

Dug up the flower bed and is sleeping under the flowers covered in dirt!

8D023A6F-D4AD-4C36-95FD-471762009934_zps

Harry this is a random question lol, but I know you have tortoises and I wanted to know if you feed them anything other then lettuce. My mom has two of them and she just asked me that and of course I don't know the answer to her question lol and I figured you would know.

I
So.... This is what happens when a dog is naughtily and feels too warm.

Dug up the flower bed and is sleeping under the flowers covered in dirt!

8D023A6F-D4AD-4C36-95FD-471762009934_zps

Harry this is a random question lol, but I know you have tortoises and I wanted to know if you feed them anything other then lettuce. My mom has two of them and she just asked me that and of course I don't know the answer to her question lol and I figured you would know.

What type of tortoises? We feed tortoise pellets 3 days a week, romaine lettuce the other 4.

All assorted veggies and fruits go to them too- tomatoes, bananas, etc.

Red foot tortoises need some protein, so get some shredded leftover chicken with their food sometimes. But African Sulcatas no.

Archived