SaltCritters.com

Harry's "Hyper" JBJ RL-45: TAKEN DOWN

HarryPotter

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Traded, got myself a duo. Gonna be one f***** awesome frag tank or supplement on the display

You're going to use a Duo as supplemental lighting??? :wacko:

I hope not !!! I'm not a huge nanobox fan which is crazy to say because there is a bunch of die hard fans on here :wacko:

HarryPotter

Triple! Not double!

I hope not !!! I'm not a huge nanobox fan which is crazy say because there is a bunch of die hard fans on here :wacko:

I've never seen one in person. However I couldn't resist the trade

Beautiful! What type of dog is that?

I'm actually getting the first NanoBox Triple Puck 4ch "Duo" unit lol- weird!

Mostly Australian Shepard but I think theres a little Chow in there as well.

Im going to need pics and details on that trade.. is it the latest spectrum (v3)?

Triple! Not double!

Don't you have another tank in storage or something like that?

I hope not !!! I'm not a huge nanobox fan which is crazy to say because there is a bunch of die hard fans on here :wacko:

:D I'm one of them! Love my nano box lights. But that's ok, I won't hold it against ya Jorgieee

Triple! Not double!

It's got 3 pucks? So it isn't a duo?

And that would be total overkill with your Radion i'm thinking...

:D I'm one of them! Love my nano box lights. But that's ok, I won't hold it against ya Jorgieee

THANKS !!! nothing against it when I say this a bunch of feelings get hurt for some reason I don't know and they take it so personal lol. I owned a retrofit with and storm controller, and I didn't think it was the best thing out like people on here make it seem IMO.

THANKS !!! nothing against it when I say this a bunch of feelings get hurt for some reason I don't know and they take it so personal lol. I owned a retrofit with and storm controller, and I didn't think it was the best thing out like people on here make it seem IMO.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions! It isn't right that people take something like that personal ;)

That's what I have - a retrofit for my biocube.

HarryPotter

Mostly Australian Shepard but I think theres a little Chow in there as well.

Im going to need pics and details on that trade.. is it the latest spectrum (v3)?

Yep... Latest spectrum with bluefish!

I'm trading for a "unique" duo that has a special place for another v3 puck. Then for $100 in sending it to Dave for the third V3 puck, the 4ch upgrade, and a custom paint job :)

Don't you have another tank in storage or something like that?

;)

It's got 3 pucks? So it isn't a duo?

And that would be total overkill with your Radion i'm thinking...

THREE V3 PUCKS! Perfect or my 27x21x19

I came here looking for puppy pictures. I leave disappointed....

Give me a minute. I'll get some :)

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions! It isn't right that people take something like that personal ;)

That's what I have - a retrofit for my biocube.

I had that same retrofit on my biocube also lol. Thats exactly what I said, but I guess you are one of the few that understands lol

I'm trading for a "unique" duo that has a special place for another v3 puck. Then for $100 in sending it to Dave for the third V3 puck, the 4ch upgrade, and a custom paint job :)

;)

UNIQUE HAROLD UNIQUE !!!!! ;)

;)

I knew you had something up your sleeve lol set it up as a bare bottom temp frag tank, so we can see the difference on coral between the two lights !!!

HarryPotter

I knew you lol set it up as a bare bottom temp frag tank, so we can see the difference on coral between the two lights !!!

Totally! Or I could use both, the NanoBox Triple AND the radion on the display! Haha

Totally! Or I could use both, the NanoBox Triple AND the radion on the display! Haha

... and bleach the crap out of everything you've got in there ;)

Oh and I also feed my dog algae sheets. He likes it!

CAEFF48B-F469-44F2-8BC0-9B7BE9B77B79_zps

Naughty puppy!

IMG_4507_zpssvrrd4sj.jpg

Our standards LOVE raw vegetables. Any time I'm cooking and have to cut up veggies, the two poodles are standing there resting their heads on the counter. They don't beg for other stuff, but raw vegetables, they have no control.

HarryPotter

NO NO !!! I disagree lol

Yeah yeah..... I know

Our standards LOVE raw vegetables. Any time I'm cooking and have to cut up veggies, the two poodles are standing there resting their heads on the counter. They don't beg for other stuff, but raw vegetables, they have no control.

Same here!!!! Love celery, carrots, lettuce, etc

Yeah yeah..... I know

Same here!!!! Love celery, carrots, lettuce, etc

These guys LOVE broccoli, asparagus, sweet peppers and the lettuce cores. They don't care for carrots which is weird since most dogs love carrots.

Archived