Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Harry's "Hyper" JBJ RL-45: TAKEN DOWN

HarryPotter

Aww love the flowers in his hair...they are fun energetic dogs. How many dogs do you have? I see several parts of others in the picture. We have three working farm dogs outside(two rat terriers in with our chickens to keep them safe and a lab/greatdane who guards our property and keeps the coyotes away) And then four in the house. A long hair dash hound 2 irritating chihuahuas and my toy poodle.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HarryPotter

Aww love the flowers in his hair...they are fun energetic dogs. How many dogs do you have? I see several parts of others in the picture. We have three working farm dogs outside(two rat terriers in with our chickens to keep them safe and a lab/greatdane who guards our property and keeps the coyotes away) And then four in the house. A long hair dash hound 2 irritating chihuahuas and my toy poodle.

We have 5 dogs- The Aussie, two Miniature Poodles, and two "mutts" we got from the rescue shelter

We also have a few dozen tortoises that are constantly breeding

All of ours were either strays that showed up or rescues as well. They are all great companions in our lives.

My 21 year old special needs son is in a wheel chair and cant move his body barely at all. He LOVEs reptiles. Turtles are his absolute favorites I will have to show him that video. He has had two stink pot turtles since he was 8 years old. And we used to have two russians. I love sulcatas but boy do they get huge!!!

HarryPotter

is that the bubble tip that climbed out in that breeder box?

Yep- doing great!

My 21 year old special needs son is in a wheel chair and cant move his body barely at all. He LOVEs reptiles. Turtles are his absolute favorites I will have to show him that video. He has had two stink pot turtles since he was 8 years old. And we used to have two russians. I love sulcatas but boy do they get huge!!!

Thats great that he loves them so much!

Well we have three dozen (give or take) red foot tortoises, and eight Sulcatas. Luckily they grow slowly, so we just have two mating pairs of Sulcatas

HarryPotter

Nice vid. I'd that encrusting monti on top rock? If so its gonna take out every other sps on way down lol

Yep... Didn't think of that! :lol:

Just glues so far, not encrusted. Ill consider alternate placement :)

Thats a lot of tortoises!! And a lot of salad to go thru in a week!

Just lettuce twice a week! Rest is "Tortoise mush" (Pellets that you add water to)

HarryPotter

Separate rock is best for them. I did same thing when started my tank but removed them. Now on my overflow.

Picture?

Yeah I could put it on my back plastic wall I guess!

HarryPotter

Cool video, that dog is so happy!

Yep hes a jolly fellow.. Lives a good life. Has an acre to roam, lots of small dogs to herd, and has LOTS of loving in the house :)

Heres how he sleeps....

IMG_9963_zps3bg2qpwd.jpg

My new Purple Stylophora from a NR member! ITS GIANT!

7CE6ED39-A2D9-4A5F-8BC1-3668C101706E_zps

Tank is looking great, That is a huge frag and will be great when it gets in the tank.

Dust will effect smoke detectors, vacuuming it may clear it out.

HarryPotter

Tank is looking great, That is a huge frag and will be great when it gets in the tank.

Dust will effect smoke detectors, vacuuming it may clear it out.

Huh thanks! I think its just time to replace them, I always procrastinate because we have 12 foot ceilings :(

Hey Harry, any word on the Triton hybrid? I have one I built for my current tank, but want to go to a 48" fixture on a new tank. I may have to just get a shop to bend up some aluminum and make my own again.

HarryPotter

Hey Harry, any word on the Triton hybrid? I have one I built for my current tank, but want to go to a 48" fixture on a new tank. I may have to just get a shop to bend up some aluminum and make my own again.

I emailed them again yesterday hoping for an update. They said it would be released a month before Macna 2015

Is the one for your current tank 24"? Let's see it! Lol when you upgrade if the Triton isn't out yet I may have to take it off your hands

HarryPotter

Good morning everyone! It's 4AM!

About to leave on a 4 hour journey to pick up my brother from BMX camp- WOO HOO!

Because I'm up @4, I also got to stalk my reef a bit and didn't see any pests or anything, which is good

Love the purple stylo. That has been on my wish list for a while. I bought a huge browned out stylo from a fish store.(size of a soft ball. Have had it for a few weeks and it is starting to color up. It went from yellow to green to almost a pink with blueish purple polyps. I recently fraged it and sent the bulk of it packing to a friends tank. I kept the best frag and am slowly moving it to the top of my rockwork. I am hoping it will be a purple one. That was a huge frag you go by the way. Will look great in your tank.

Glad to see your spying on your tank revieled no bad pests.

HarryPotter

where's the split anemone?

Its in the breeder box. I say "it" (singular) because they are still attached by the foot?

Archived