Pod Your Reef

Harry's "Hyper" JBJ RL-45: TAKEN DOWN

HarryPotter

Hmm we have

300 Gallon Cichlid tank (Main, display)

28 Gallon Cichlid tank (Breeder, in laundry room)

45 gallon Cichlid tank (In brothers room)

75 gallon freshwater (Display, in my room)

45 gallon Mixed Reef (Display, in my room)

Yep that little rascal takes about an hour to dry! Three towels and two hair driers lol- but now he looks great!

I also managed to brush off an entire pillowcase worth of fur! Amazing how much these dogs can shed :)

Boy ain't that the truth lol my dogs are hard core shedders, especially the Akita. I usually hand pluck the bulk of their hair outside and then they get brushed by multiple brush types.

Video was very nice Harry,good job buddy.

Also,did I see that dragonet in the tank? :|

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HarryPotter

Boy ain't that the truth lol my dogs are hard core shedders, especially the Akita. I usually hand pluck the bulk of their hair outside and then they get brushed by multiple brush types.

Video was very nice Harry,good job buddy.

Also,did I see that dragonet in the tank? :|

Yep shedding is tough! Our two poodles don't shed at all but need bi-monthly haircuts :(

Yep, the dragonette is still in the tank. Im not allowed to go to the LFS or anyplace not school related-remember?

But anyway it's a little fatty! I'll get close-ups if you want. He's MUCH fatter than at the LFS

That puppy looks cute even when he's washed and not so fluffy.

Lol he looks like 1/3 the size when he's wet! "Wet little rat" :lol:

You have a lot of tanks and pets like we do around here. So much fun but a lot of work! We all work together to keep things going around here. My children enjoy their pets and it teaches them responsibility and encourages research. Very good for them all.

Yep, the dragonette is still in the tank. Im not allowed to go to the LFS or anyplace not school related-remember?

But that's only as of yesterday, right?

HarryPotter

But that's only as of yesterday, right?

No before that I was grounded because of the phone issue lol... I'm perpetually car-free

You have a lot of tanks and pets like we do around here. So much fun but a lot of work! We all work together to keep things going around here. My children enjoy their pets and it teaches them responsibility and encourages research. Very good for them all.

Yes we love it! We've raised alligators, chickens, and more. It's a great experience for sure

Yep shedding is tough! Our two poodles don't shed at all but need bi-monthly haircuts :(

But anyway it's a little fatty! I'll get close-ups if you want. He's MUCH fatter than at the LFS

Lol he looks like 1/3 the size when he's wet! "Wet little rat" :lol:

Oh

Mmkk I'll take your word on it sir. ;)

HarryPotter

Not a ton to report here....

Doser is STILL offline with leaking tubing connectors so I'm watching my parameters slowly fall. Calcium was at 500, now if 470. Alk was 9.2, now is 8.7.

I'll start dosing again (10ml) tomorrow

Not a ton to report here....

Doser is STILL offline with leaking tubing connectors so I'm watching my parameters slowly fall. Calcium was at 500, now if 470. Alk was 9.2, now is 8.7.

I'll start dosing again (10ml) tomorrow

There's this little thing called hand dosing...

HarryPotter

There's this little thing called hand dosing...

That's what I meant. I'm going to start hand dosing 10ml tomorrow :)

Need tubing connectors!! GAHHHH

HarryPotter

Clams are f******!

Jkjk, but it's pretty cool they moved to this.

Also did a 5g wate change and admired the tank for a while

28BD7795-1032-4B7A-B29F-CD4453614E68_zps

HarryPotter

Wtf

Traded, got myself a duo. Gonna be one f***** awesome frag tank or supplement on the display

I was thinking the same thing !

Aww don't be jealous Jorgieee- now I can get you some NanoBox raised frags! :)

(Also in Miami)

Traded, got myself a duo. Gonna be one f***** awesome frag tank or supplement on the display

I wish you would have told me about that MP10 I would have bought it !!! A******

HarryPotter

Lol you already have too much light on display. I'd rock the duo over display lol

The Duo is only 2ch though, although it comes with a 4ch driver board so I could upgrade it myself.

You think Nanobox>Radion?

I wish you would have told me about that MP10 I would have bought it !!! A******

Couldn't pass up this deal- sorry!

Wamt some Montipora caps?

Clams are f******!

Jkjk, but it's pretty cool they moved to this.

Also did a 5g wate change and admired the tank for a while

Clams look fluffy. Seriously Harry - you managed to stay still for a while to watch the tank? I'll never believe it. I HAVE MET YOU !

:slap:

Where is that cute puppy?

HarryPotter

Clams look fluffy. Seriously Harry - you managed to stay still for a while to watch the tank? I'll never believe it. I HAVE MET YOU !

:slap:

Where is that cute puppy?

Haha yes no hands in tank anymore. It's weird... Everything is doing SO well that I don't want to f*** it up!

Puppy is sleeping in his favorite place, the dog crate. He LOVES the crate because evey night and every morning we put a treat in :wub:

It's cool man I'm just messing with you lol... What kind of Monti caps? And by the way you better out it to use !!

Green? Lol

Also have a bunch of shrooms and Zoas I need to frag, so gimme a few weeks :)

I just like the nanobox stuff. Don't hurt to try them both to compare.

Sounds like a plan sir!

HarryPotter

Welcome the NB clique.

...and I am quite familiar with shedding as well

ydmqb.jpg

Beautiful! What type of dog is that?

I'm actually getting the first NanoBox Triple Puck 4ch "Duo" unit lol- weird!

Beautiful! What type of dog is that?

I'm actually getting the first NanoBox Triple Puck 4ch "Duo" unit lol- weird!

Thats crazy a Duo with three pucks !!! post picture when you get it

Archived