Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Harry's "Hyper" JBJ RL-45: TAKEN DOWN

HarryPotter

HarryPotter

I definitely approve of number 5, Harold.

How did that get there? ;)

I think I'm going to make my first video of the tank today. I'm just really happy with it- everything is so healthy and beautiful, growth is getting crazy, flow is perfected, etc.

Hopefully a video can give everyone a better idea of what's going on in the tank, as well as provide an opportunity for more advice :)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i said under $100 if you looked on a local forum or Craigslist you could do it for less then $25 just trying to give you some advice based on experience. But you can join the Spectrapure, Ecotech, and what ever is the most expensive fanboys club and over pay for crap. Seriously someone tell me why some plastic containers made in China with a sticker that says Spectrapure makes it better. Yes they sell better media but the actual units are rebranded China made and are really no better or worse than units selling for 1/2 the price..

LOL! Show me where you can get this for half the price: http://spectrapure.com/Refurbished-90-GPD-RODI-System

Spectrapure is not crap nor is it the most expensive. To the contrary, they have the best filters in the business for our needs. They certainly are not the most expensive gallon for gallon.

Your experience is suspect.

LOL! Show me where you can get this for half the price: http://spectrapure.com/Refurbished-90-GPD-RODI-System

Spectrapure is not crap nor is it the most expensive. To the contrary, they have the best filters in the business for our needs. They certainly are not the most expensive gallon for gallon.

Your experience is suspect.

Yeah I think for 25 dollars more you can't beat it and IMO its a cleaner setup.

HarryPotter

Minnie Cat doesn't care who is the boss, Don't touch the Deli-Cat!

CJS_0291_zpsfrbph0cb.jpg

LOL dog food goes into the Deli-cat container since it's portable and seals :)

HarryPotter

huh it's in a box under your table ready for you to install it in the yard.

OH I thought you were talking about the tile edging under the house!

Yes the landscape edging is for out bamboo garden- the grass is intruding on our mulch so we are going to use it :)

OH I thought you were talking about the tile edging under the house!

Yes the landscape edging is for out bamboo garden- the grass is intruding on our mulch so we are going to use it :)

Well good luck buddy :)

huh it's in a box under your table ready for you to install it in the yard.

:lol:

Tried that same stuff. It does suck ass. Came up out of the ground after the first winter and was a B!TCH to install.

NEW VIDEO!

Pardon the shitty quality, I was using my Ipad

Good video. Is that a smoke detector chirping in the background?

HarryPotter

Haha yeah I can't figure out which one and it ****** me off!

That drives me crazy lol.

Haha yeah I can't figure out which one and it ****** me off!

Change all the batteries Harold ;) also nice video.
HarryPotter

Any comments/advice now that you have a better idea of the flow and setup of the tank?

Love the videos. It is amazing what adding the movment in video does. Your FTS have been very nice and one can see you have a wonderful tank but in the video, wow. Very nice.

So glad to see the nem is staying put now in his little box.

Your dog is beautiful by the way. Love the herding dog breeds. We had a border collie once.

Haha thats where we store the dog food :)

I wont tell him. He is beautiful.

Ha! Me too! when I first heard it, I thought it was one of ours and thought ####. Then had to rewind the video to make sure it wasn't one of ours.

HarryPotter

Love the videos. It is amazing what adding the movment in video does. Your FTS have been very nice and one can see you have a wonderful tank but in the video, wow. Very nice.

So glad to see the nem is staying put now in his little box.

Your dog is beautiful by the way. Love the herding dog breeds. We had a border collie once.

I wont tell him. He is beautiful.

He wouldn't mind anyway- very silly! I bet the food smells better as well (He LOVES cat food)

IMG_7783_zpsvurrjkqg.jpg

Ha! Me too! when I first heard it, I thought it was one of ours and thought ####. Then had to rewind the video to make sure it wasn't one of ours.

LOL yep its annoying! Right by my bedroom too!

Archived