Coral Vue Hydros

Harry's "Hyper" JBJ RL-45: TAKEN DOWN

HarryPotter

This MOFO Emerald Crab was bothering Lucinda so its now in the timeout/refugium box

E5E1D0A0-47A0-4958-B055-8A933056EAB0_zps

Emerald crab bothering clams? Or just cleaning the shell? I couldn't tell.

They are mother ####ers. Once the run out of stuff to munch on they go after coral flesh.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are mother ######s. Once the run out of stuff to munch on they go after coral flesh.

Yep it's going back to the LFS! Are anemone crabs nicer?

My anemones are out for delivery! Unfortunately I won't be home until 3:00, but it's a perfect 77* so I'm not too concerned

Yep it's going back to the LFS! Are anemone crabs nicer?

My anemones are out for delivery! Unfortunately I won't be home until 3:00, but it's a perfect 77* so I'm not too concerned

I have a porcelain anemone crab and no anemone for it and he just molted again today and has been doing great. They are fun to watch. Pretty much stays in the same general area, though last week he decided to check out the other side of the tank for a day. Had him for about 4 months and he molts almost monthly. Broadcast feed reef roids or Rod's and it's fun to watch him reaching out in the water trying to grab whatever he can. If I use a turkey baster and direct feed by him he reaches up and tries to grab the baster tip.

Currently my Vortech is off but return pumps on- they look good. Ill babysit them for another hour to make sure they all attach well :)

I'd leave your vortech off until tomorrow.

I'd leave your vortech off until tomorrow.

Sure ill do that. It scared me when it went back on automatically since I have it set to do that! Now its unplugged

Porcelain crabs are awesome... mine is awesome. I'm sure yours will suck in comparison

I think my emerald crab died when I put it into the breeder box :(

Don't really understand why, maybe it broke when I siphoned it into the bucket.

Oh well

I think my emerald crab died when I put it into the breeder box :(

Don't really understand why, maybe it broke when I siphoned it into the bucket.

Oh well

you sure it died and didn't just molt?

you sure it died and didn't just molt?

Yep. 100% dead. Same as all my hermits. Weird. No point panicking as I sometimes do, just carry on and water changes once a week.

So all 8 are on the island! Two fell off and had to be put back, but now they're attached.

I delivered two to my uncle to thank him for giving me 50% sellers fee of the lights; that was just too much.

HOLY CRAP THEYRE AMAZING

C18F06D3-54D6-44C2-B42C-135516DE1D9D_zps

I think we worked out a deal... 10 pack heading my way... after I pay for them

Ha nice! They're so beautiful. Just turned pumps back on after a 5 hour period of barely any flow, just had a tiny tiny powerhead in there

I think we worked out a deal... 10 pack heading my way... after I pay for them

Better ask what size.....I just got 20 and I think Harry got all the good ones.....mine were stragglers at the bottom of the barrel :lol:

Better ask what size.....I just got 20 and I think Harry got all the good ones.....mine were stragglers at the bottom of the barrel :lol:

:(

Any pictures? As in small? Or not cool colors?

One of mine is the size of a dime, two like a nickel, the rest nice sized (~2").

Mine was literally "The last box" he shipped according to his post. Bummer.

Archived