SaltCritters.com

Harry's "Hyper" JBJ RL-45: TAKEN DOWN

HarryPotter

Have you tried to move to the opposite side for a top down on the clam? try to get the light on the right side of the picture not the left. that way the shadow is cast away from the clam not down on top of it.

Edit: Or you could move the view finder twards the middle of the tank angle the view finder/ camera , zoom in on the camera, then take a photo and that should allow the shadow not to be cast directly on top of the clam.

Yes I mostly do that, but when I take the top off the tank it cringes a bit.

I can get an angle that doesn't shadow the clam, but then you see the LED puck!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

should your hammers be that close together? I've heard they can sometimes fight... ?

They are the same type of coral so I thought they couldn't fight! At the LFS they are all touching- dozens and dozens forming a hammer carpet :)

Tanks looking good hairball!

I like your hammers.

The LFS has like hundreds of these hammers of all sorts for $20 a head. Not bad

righttirefire

Guilty as charged! You use a syringe for the 10ml?

Ummm. Yeah I have 1 - 100ml syringes depending. I mostly use 1 - 50ml for testing. Red sea calls for 2ml - 17ml for their tests mg - po4. Hanna uses 10ml... api uses 5ml.

The speckled ones are cool, aren't they?

The purple one has a few specks of green on the edges! :)

I could have bought a speckled one, but I have the neon green one now. Maybe one more? haha

Bruno Campos Gouveia

Ual parabéns pelo reef....preciso de ajuda para postar mais fotos do meu...ainda não entendi direito como vcs postam as fotos!

Ual parabéns pelo reef....preciso de ajuda para postar mais fotos do meu...ainda não entendi direito como vcs postam as fotos!

Outra pessoa postou no seu link que mostra como postar fotos!

Tada! FTS!

So the rock that the clam is on gives me a great area to mount more fuzzy sticks :)

F7D59587-29D4-4884-829F-1D8564A9C770_zps

Bringing this FTS forward since actually not half bad! :)

Not half bad at all!

I have that terrible tendency to always see what im worried about when I look at my tank! haha. Need to work on just enjoying it more and not fiddling to "perfect" the little things

*cough* stupid egg crate frag rack.... those acros need to be glued *cough*

*cough* Sunny D frag needs to be glued *cough*

*cough* Lucindas mantle is extended unevenly after being stung by the anemone *cough*

*cough* The coralline on the refugium basket needs to be take off with vinegar or just buy a new one for $3 *cough*

*cough* Coralline on return line *cough*

*cough* Sand looks pretty dirty, needs to be stirred *cough*

*cough* Is the ricordia and/or pipe organ stinging the montipora frags on the right bottom? *cough*

*cough* Need to frag a head of Duncan soon probably. Might not, not sure if I want to grow it out or not *cough*

Archived