Innovative Marine Aquariums

Harry's "Hyper" JBJ RL-45: TAKEN DOWN

HarryPotter

Im going back and forth about ordering the 10 for $180 shipped. If only I could do 3 for $54!

I like your plan with your uncle. I say do the 10 :)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harry what does your heart desire. If it desires the ATI, do not buy these RFA'S. If it wants the RFA'S pull the trigger them.

Yep!! I realized a lot of my desire for an ATI was based on people telling me how good it is compared to the Radion... But the Radion is awesome. Sure one or two of my acros have shading- but I can move them or just ignore that. Looking at my tank I can see that it's going very well- why change a good thing? :)

Awesome tank! It looks amazing. :)

Thanks! No Ocellaris here though, these are True Perculas :lol:

Yep!! I realized a lot of my desire for an ATI was based on people telling me how good it is compared to the Radion... But the Radion is awesome. Sure one or two of my acros have shading- but I can move them or just ignore that. Looking at my tank I can see that it's going very well- why change a good thing? :)

Thanks! No Ocellaris here though, these are True Perculas :lol:

Good! Then no need for the ATI :) only change stuff up if you're not happy. that's what I say! So buy the RFAs :P

Good! Then no need for the ATI :) only change stuff up if you're not happy. that's what I say! So buy the RFAs :P

Yeah I am thrilled with how it's going! LEDs are pretty awesome too- less heat, no bulb changing, etc. :)

Ordering RFAs today Stella!!!! Probably will request Tuesday or Wednesday arrival :)

Yeah I am thrilled with how it's going! LEDs are pretty awesome too- less heat, no bulb changing, etc. :)

Ordering RFAs today Stella!!!! Probably will request Tuesday or Wednesday arrival :)

Nice!!! that's exciting, Harry!

I traded a Purple/neon mouth Yuma for this frag of Sunny D's. Tomorrow I'll take a photo of them opened :)

9FC32E63-5C14-444C-B274-3AAD1D038BA4_zps

Huh. That was September 16, now its Dec 12. So three months of growth.

Is this good? Average? Went from 5 to 16+ polyps in three months

9C8DD299-EAA5-48D9-B1D6-A1D7E3DCADF5_zps

I picked up my Sunny D's shortly after I got back from MACNA so close to same time as you. Started with 2 polyps and now have around 10, might be a baby or 2 I can't see on a quick check of mine.

Huh. That was September 16, now its Dec 12. So three months of growth.

Is this good? Average? Went from 5 to 16+ polyps in three months
9C8DD299-EAA5-48D9-B1D6-A1D7E3DCADF5_zps

I picked up my Sunny D's shortly after I got back from MACNA so close to same time as you. Started with 2 polyps and now have around 10, might be a baby or 2 I can't see on a quick check of mine.

Cool! Some of my Zoas just never grow, so I was happy to notice these are doing well!

You think they're Sunny Ds as well?

Cool! Some of my Zoas just never grow, so I was happy to notice these are doing well!

You think they're Sunny Ds as well?

They look pretty close to mine. Mine might have a tiny bit more orange, but that could just be placement or different light schedules.

Zoas are so weird. Mine started with 4 polyps about 2 months ago and now they have 25+ heads. My radioactive dragon eyes are less than a month old and started with 50 or so polyps, they have doubled in size and are growing onto the rock around them.

Man shit is coloring up like crazy!

AED642FE-C199-4438-AA2F-DA0D3925B942_zps

EBB33F6E-1751-4910-B4EF-3C00BE521D5A_zps

B4565B68-43CF-4095-A3A7-623602D9CCF4_zps

0AAC6594-628B-4576-A7C4-198E56A359D5_zps

Can I steal your montis? :)

Tank looks amazing btw. Great work, Harry.

Thank you! I am still confused WHY things are growing and coloring up like this; it's the normal 5g water change per week and Ca/Alk supplement!

Here are a few montipora I have on the rack :)

271293AE-A0C3-4D7F-9EF7-375D20089BAD_zps

Man shit is coloring up like crazy!

AED642FE-C199-4438-AA2F-DA0D3925B942_zps

EBB33F6E-1751-4910-B4EF-3C00BE521D5A_zps

B4565B68-43CF-4095-A3A7-623602D9CCF4_zps

0AAC6594-628B-4576-A7C4-198E56A359D5_zps

Thank you! I am still confused WHY things are growing and coloring up like this; it's the normal 5g water change per week and Ca/Alk supplement!

Here are a few montipora I have on the rack :)

271293AE-A0C3-4D7F-9EF7-375D20089BAD_zps

it's the feeding. Additional feeding. Corals love it :)

it's the feeding. Additional feeding. Corals love it :)

Apparently! In pouring in frozen food, reef roids, and dunping skimmate back into the tank :)

Apparently! In pouring in frozen food, reef roids, and dunping skimmate back into the tank :)

I've heard of people dumping skimmate into the tank, but whatever you're doing stuff looks badass young harry!

How about another FTS soon?

I've heard of people dumping skimmate into the tank, but whatever you're doing stuff looks badass young harry!

How about another FTS soon?

Thanks!!!! I'm just trying to grow algae and good things are happening :)

I'll post one tomorrow :)

Archived