inTank Media Baskets

Harry's "Hyper" JBJ RL-45: TAKEN DOWN

HarryPotter

I've heard of people dumping skimmate into the tank, but whatever you're doing stuff looks badass young harry!

How about another FTS soon?

FTS:

548E21C5-D2FD-47CD-BA7D-C3BF7B5AAAA1_zps

SPS (left) island:

98FA3BC2-A859-4BD7-B2C1-5D6A6FBD9B61_zps

LPS/Anemone/softie/clam island (right):

0377BCB9-97EF-407E-9717-88F9A058E04C_zps

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing flow is pretty strong in that corner. They don't like being blasted

Hmm that's true, the Vortech may need to be moved farther back. Duncan's were there for a while though, it's not TOO much.

Its not a Radion, its a Crapion! Cmon get it right :P

Thanks Jack! Just setting back and watching shit grow :)

I like that I called it a Crapion and you are still using that name for it. B)

Here!

A93882A8-11B7-4B26-9746-F951BE933CC2_zps

and you think they will stay there????

I like that I called it a Crapion and you are still using that name for it. B)

and you think they will stay there????

I hope they will stay there....I didn't think of it though!

That's my badass zoa garden! Rastas, Sunny Ds, lemon somethings, and so much more!

0377BCB9-97EF-407E-9717-88F9A058E04C_zps

I don't see any laser lemons but I do see King Midas, I love King Midas zoas. :wub:

If you move that loose frag plug of polyps to the back of that rock you can have one RFA there maybe.

And another to the front of that rock.

And another to the left side towards the back catty corner of that rock.

I don't see any laser lemons but I do see King Midas, I love King Midas zoas. :wub:

If you move that loose frag plug of polyps to the back of that rock you can have one RFA there maybe.

And another to the front of that rock.

And another to the left side towards the back catty corner of that rock.

You're right! King Midas :)

Nice ideas for RFAs

Here's what I noticed with mine. They don't like to be blasted with light or flow (I agree with Plainrt). If they don't like where they are, they'll for sure move. If they are happy, they'll stay put! So you'll know pretty quick if they like their new home or not ;)

Here's what I noticed with mine. They don't like to be blasted with light or flow (I agreed with Plainrt). If they don't like where they are, they'll for sure move. If they are happy, they'll stay put! So you'll know pretty quick if they like their new home or not ;)

The left side where I was planning on placing them has pretty high flow! Might need to rework my plans a bit :)

Might be cool to have RFAs all over the tank lol- as long as they don't battle with my LPS or BTA

The left side where I was planning on placing them has pretty high flow! Might need to rework my plans a bit :)

Might be cool to have RFAs all over the tank lol- as long as they don't battle with my LPS or BTA

They do seem to like to be close to each other, so maybe a few little groupings.

Here's what I noticed with mine. They don't like to be blasted with light or flow (I agree with Plainrt). If they don't like where they are, they'll for sure move. If they are happy, they'll stay put! So you'll know pretty quick if they like their new home or not ;)

RFAs are weird. I have 6 that have stayed low to or on the sandbed for a while now. I also have 3 that are at the highest points on my rocks. They just go where they want.

This MOFO Emerald Crab was bothering Lucinda so its now in the timeout/refugium box

E5E1D0A0-47A0-4958-B055-8A933056EAB0_zps

[snip]

Emerald crab bothering clams? Or just cleaning the shell? I couldn't tell.

After doing an admirable job of eliminating all nuisance algae in my tank, followed by the complete annihilation of all desirable macro algae, my emerald moved on to reaching down the throats of my acans to extract undigested mysis. He went to live with the LFS after that. If I ever need to get rid of algae in the future, it will be rent-a-crab for me :D

After doing an admirable job of eliminating all nuisance algae in my tank, followed by the complete annihilation of all desirable macro algae, my emerald moved on to reaching down the throats of my acans to extract undigested mysis. He went to live with the LFS after that. If I ever need to get rid of algae in the future, it will be rent-a-crab for me :D

Yep this dude is in solitary and will be moved to the LFS soon enough! It cleaned up a few pieces of bubble algae.

Archived