Coral Vue Hydros

Harry's "Hyper" JBJ RL-45: TAKEN DOWN

HarryPotter

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor, poor, pipe organ. Dropped, shattered and still in the back of the tank! :) Still looks like a good sized piece you kept though. How quickly does it grow for you?

Love seeing your dog. He is so pretty.

In smaller sizes it grows VERY fast. As it gets larger it starts to slow down and round out because less light reaches inside.

Small frags are the best

IMG_9231%202_zpstvj0cyhb.jpgIMG_9228%202_zpsgcwiqil5.jpg

Harry if I ever visit you, hide that dog or check my luggage before I leave.....

Ha I will! If he doesn't lick you to death haha

Very nice. Do you take your pictures with a camera or cell phone? They are so clear!

I use my Iphone 5s, thanks! And your frag(s) are being sent out tomorrow :)

righttirefire

This is how this goes... Kat knocks on Harry's door. His mom answers, "aren't you a little old to be selling girl scout cookies"

"Is harry home?"

Door slams. Momma Singer comes back to the door. Opens it really suspiciously,"here's 2 grand, take that little fawker and never show your face again!"

"Harry, it's one of your little face-space friends at the door"

Door remains half cocked. The dog is sniffing Kat's leg... "get in the Saab!"

Kat grabs both the dog and Harry by the scruff of their necks and marches them to the car. She circles around the driveway and both Harry and the dog have tongues wagging in the breeze as Kay drives off like the ending scene of Cruel Intentions.

I use my Iphone 5s, thanks! And your frag(s) are being sent out tomorrow :)

I use my phone as well and it does not take near as good of pictures as yours does. I might have to switch to an I phone next time I upgrade. And thank you so much...looking forward to getting them!

ehh, i'll have to try to stop that. or not. does he smell nice? like, shampoo? Or does he smell like a dog?

is he going to pass the sniff test?

He's actually not that much of a licker. Smells very nice, shampoo. Very clean dog! Avoids mud and rain, very quiet in the car as well.

Today is NOT my day, but the tank looks good :)

Total autopilot. All I do is feed the fish, clean the glass every 3 days, and fill the ATO every 8 days.

9B58B5BE-CAA2-4986-8242-5E3C0C493604_zps

Oh and the little Ducan frag opened up and is HUGEEEE!

(For a single head of Duncan. So not that HUGEEEE)

1C89646C-8F23-4097-9621-2E85647CF966_zps

Harry what is that eshoppes tube holder on the back of your tank?

Why? Should it not be on the back?

This brain coral :(

Moved it to the shade a while back, no effect.

Bought it like this:

8ce514e4-2edc-4dce-a628-066cb06f7ecd_zps

And within a week it turned like this. Its been all bleached and fat for months now :(

FC0976E3-F16E-47AE-BC47-94D2A9195239_zps

Today is NOT my day, but the tank looks good :)

Total autopilot. All I do is feed the fish, clean the glass every 3 days, and fill the ATO every 8 days.

9B58B5BE-CAA2-4986-8242-5E3C0C493604_zps

This brain coral :(

Moved it to the shade a while back, no effect.

Bought it like this:

8ce514e4-2edc-4dce-a628-066cb06f7ecd_zps

And within a week it turned like this. Its been all bleached and fat for months now :(

FC0976E3-F16E-47AE-BC47-94D2A9195239_zps

Tank looks great and so low maintainance. Wonderful!

Thanks! Except poor Mr. Brain, who is still as bleached as can be!

I guess the best you can do for it is what you already are. I always think of bleaching being from to bright of a spot for something. I have lost a few ricordia that way and also an acan.

It seems like there is always at least one coral or thing in my tank that I am worring about all the time. Last week it was my RFA. Then my clove polyps and now I have a stylo that has lost a few polyps at the base! Always something I think.

FTS shot looks really good! Maybe the brain is coming back around

I agree with Sk8n! It's not dead, so let it be. Do you target feed it with some mysis or krill or anything?

I agree with Sk8n! It's not dead, so let it be. Do you target feed it with some mysis or krill or anything?

I can't really target feed it because it doesn't have feeding tentacles! The food just slides off in a minute or two or a crab/ shrimp takes it

FTS shot looks really good! Maybe the brain is coming back around?

Thanks!

Yeah there's some color on the edges coming back. Maybe I can give it even LESS light!

All frags are doing fantastic. Idaho Grape Montipora frags look excellent- well rounded, white growth edges. They're almost ready to go!

The nice sized piece of Montipora Undata is also coming along; with great PE and a healed cut, its getting there :)

Pardon the blurry picture; I was too lazy to turn off the pumps!

D819ADD9-D16C-45E2-97C0-048BFC5F94A1_zps

Archived