Coral Vue Hydros

Harry's "Hyper" JBJ RL-45: TAKEN DOWN

HarryPotter

Running out of room for corals Harry!

Never! Haha

A lot of my horizontal space like on the sand bed is taken up, but there's a lot of room vertically for acros! Lol

I was thinking about trading the Squamosa in. It's really big and given its growth rate it's going to outgrow it's area within a few months

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A moment of silence, for the Dragonette that managed to jump in between the mesh top and the false wall, drying up on the filter floss :(

He was so funky and fat too :unsure:

Theres like 1" in between the mesh top and the false wall since the mesh top lies on the glass. I could never have imagined it would get through it and of all chambers into the floss! :(

So sorry about your dragonet, Harry :(. Your tank sure is looking amazing though....so healthy! Keep up the great work :).

Thanks, I can't believe the little dragnette managed to get up there :(

Now I have two clownfish and one wrasse

Thanks, I can't believe the little dragnette managed to get up there :(

Now I have two clownfish and one wrasse

There is space on my tank top too where the mesh cover doesn't cover everything. I am concerned too. Where there's a will there's a way :(.

There is space on my tank top too where the mesh cover doesn't cover everything. I am concerned too. Where there's a will there's a way :(.

Where theres a suicidal will? Or just a determination to explore the mysterious white wonderland across the false wall?

D***. I spent so much time fattening this guy up!

Everything is looking great, Harry! And I'm sorry about your dragonet.

Thanks Stella! Yep everything is doing great! Today shipped out a Yuma to someone whose sending me Sunny-D's and two Pipe Organ Frags to Moms2Many, and your clam hammock :)

I observed silence for your fishy.

I'm thinking how to modify the lid to prevent this from happening again. I need to raise the false wall or rest the lid on top of the false wall (re-doing the lid)

Package arrived safe and sound! Good packing job. They looked great. Acclimating now!

Great!!!!!!!! I was inspired to use the foam pieces to "float" the corals by Reef Gardener :)

Some frags are going to Begow for Rastas :)

0AE1DE21-7AE9-4B42-9E7B-21763D0DEB60_zps

Sunny D's

I traded a Purple/neon mouth Yuma for this frag of Sunny D's. Tomorrow I'll take a photo of them opened :)

Oh and these were shipped using 2 day :)

9FC32E63-5C14-444C-B274-3AAD1D038BA4_zps

Thanks to GTi I now have some Chaeto, two nassarius snails, a handful (10?) of mini brittles (Striped), four adult nerve snails and seven baby nerite snails.

Hoping these guys will keep my sand bed clean and the tank shiny!

:)

Thanks to GTi I now have some Chaeto, two nassarius snails, a handful (10?) of mini brittles (Striped), four adult nerve snails and seven baby nerite snails.

Hoping these guys will keep my sand bed clean and the tank shiny!

:)

The little ones are Colonista snails. I started with 10 and they built up larger population in my old 34.

AWW! My hermit crab has a little "flower"!

FC0E4A77-2570-4B57-A8F8-376E4D0198E6_zps

HA! I have a scarlet hermit with a "Flower" in the exact same spot. Recently two more popped up on top of its shell. Two nice white tubes across the top.

The little ones are Colonista snails. I started with 10 and they built up larger population in my old 34.

Oh cool! Thanks :)

HA! I have a scarlet hermit with a "Flower" in the exact same spot. Recently two more popped up on top of its shell. Two nice white tubes across the top.

Those "flowers" are some sort of tube snail, right?

Those "flowers" are some sort of tube snail, right?

I always assumed they were some sort of tube worm (feather duster). I was surprised to see two more tubes develop on the shell within two months, but I don't think it is anything harmful. Mine has more of a red band pattern on the duster part. The yellow on yours is cool.

Archived