Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

Shes a cutie. How are they liking the toys and treats?

Well they love the knot toys and want to rip each others faces off fighting over them :rolleyes: they love the all natural ones. That's all they have had so far. Thanks again for the box of awesome.

Well they love the knot toys and want to rip each others faces off fighting over them :rolleyes: they love the all natural ones. That's all they have had so far. Thanks again for the box of awesome.

sounds just like a couple of kids i know fighting over toys...lol
  • Like 1

Wife's company Christmas party tonight.....ugh

Woo Hoo time to get sloshed...............or is this behave yourself and drink water :lol:

Hell I went to one of my wifes work parties......there all school bus drivers......we ended up closing the bar next door :wacko:

• Like 3

Hahaha!

Had to do my wife's party last night.

Drinks or a lame party.......................

Am off to get pizza............back later this place better get going................

• Like 4

Drinks or a lame party.......................

Am off to get pizza............back later this place better get going................

Drank whiskey with the wife.....while everyone else drank wine .....yuck. Glad we brought a bottle. Plus side is, the place was so close to home......we could drink and drive home responsibly.

• Like 5

only sport on tv..............canada vs usa...........

Not any different than the Lawn lounge. It was usually 2 pages of you and RTF teasing and flirting :)

oh but you put your 2 cents in also :P

• Like 3

Woo Hoo time to get sloshed...............or is this behave yourself and drink water :lol:

Hell I went to one of my wifes work parties......there all school bus drivers......we ended up closing the bar next door :wacko:

these people are lame...wife told me not to get tanked and embarrass her. It's not too bad though we found another couple that thinks everyone else is lame. So we're drinking in the corner being anti social
  • Like 4
righttirefire

only sport on tv..............canada vs usa...........

oh but you put your 2 cents in also :P

He locked the door and tossed the key... it's like that time you handcuffed ms. Cross fit to the headboard and threw the key... only.have it fall down the heater register. And you went to the fish store

• Like 4

these people are lame...wife told me not to get tanked and embarrass her.

Story of our lives :lol: but yet I take her to a concert and she gets shit faced.....................wtf................

• Like 2

He locked the door and tossed the key... it's like that time you handcuffed ms. Cross fit to the headboard and threw the key... only.have it fall down the heater register. And you went to the fish store

:lol:

• Like 2

Wait the register is in the ceiling though :blink: 2 story................

• Like 3
righttirefire

Wait the register is in the ceiling though :blink: 2 story................

That's talent.

Side note: obviously never been in bedroom of spectra and the Frenchie

• Like 2