Pod Your Reef

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

Yeah I lost a bunch of weight and got down to a sexy 190. Then I quit smoking and slowly gained it all back plus 20 over 2 years :(

easy start smoking again.... ;)
  • Like 3

Yeah I lost a bunch of weight and got down to a sexy 190. Then I quit smoking and slowly gained it all back plus 20 over 2 years :(

Well you did it once so................you can do it again ;) hell I smoked for 10 years or more and yes did gain some when I quit but probably one of the better things you can do.

I've never hit 200 in my life . I've come damn close but never quite got there

Twig :P I was 218 when I was 18 yrs old :lol:

easy start smoking again.... ;)

No............... you need to quit that shit to ;) think of all the corals and beer you can buy :lol:

• Like 2

Well you did it once so................you can do it again ;) hell I smoked for 10 years or more and yes did gain some when I quit but probably one of the better things you can do.

Twig :P I was 218 when I was 18 yrs old :lol:

No............... you need to quit that shit to ;) think of all the corals and beer you can buy :lol:

I saved all the money I spent a month on cigarettes for a entire year and put it in a bucket :lol:

theres always the meth!

Give it a shot and let me know how it works ;)
  • Like 2

I saved all the money I spent a month on cigarettes for a entire year and put it in a bucket :lol:

Give it a shot and let me know how it works ;)

I quit 15 yrs ago I was pissed when they went to 3 bucks a pack :lol: now I my butt clinches when I hear the prices while waiting in line at the chevron to get my diet coke :lol:

• Like 2

so how much you have in the bucket come year end?

Little less than 8k ;)

I quit 15 yrs ago I was pissed when they went to 3 bucks a pack :lol: now I my butt clinches when I hear the prices while waiting in line at the chevron to get my diet coke :lol:

over 8 dollars a pack here. NY is like 13 dollars lol
  • Like 2

so what are you getting us for Christmas? :lol:

Hell 8K you can replace the weed tank with some real corals :P

Have to give you shit.................

Hell you need a third Frenchie :lol:

• Like 1

so what are you getting us for Christmas? :lol:

Hell 8K you can replace the weed tank with some real corals :P

You are the one with the 10k chicken coop :) I have some real corals in there now ;) 21 RFA after Thursday :P
  • Like 2

You are the one with the 10k chicken coop :) I have some real corals in there now ;) 21 RFA after Thursday :P

I have that many RFAs to though.....................

Coop was only about 1K for materials...............labor well thats the cheap part as I did it :lol: I can never count my labor as well its just something I wanted to do.............now if its for someone else well ;)

• Like 2
righttirefire

I have that many RFAs to though.....................

Coop was only about 1K for materials...............labor well thats the cheap part as I did it :lol: I can never count my labor as well its just something I wanted to do.............now if its for someone else well ;)

I'll have plenty of labor for you come spring... know anyone with a truck, we're moving

• Like 1
righttirefire

Ryder, U haul, Penske :P

You forgot about my favorite moving company... s&s...

They have a f150 and a nissan. Father/son team.

Pizza and beer. They're good. It's always amazing, I have 2 buddies. I flew to Montana with on to load up the truck and help drive our here. And the other I helped move twice around the metro area. But when I move it's amazing how that weekend just doesn't for them...

• Like 2

Pizza and beer. They're good. It's always amazing, I have 2 buddies. I flew to Montana with on to load up the truck and help drive our here. And the other I helped move twice around the metro area. But when I move it's amazing how that weekend just doesn't for them...

Well when the time comes I may be busy or not ;) let me know if you need a hand I am all for it................but one thing you move your own undies :lol: I don't want those shit stained things in my truck.............

• Like 3
righttirefire

Well when the time comes I may be busy or not ;) let me know if you need a hand I am all for it................but one thing you move your own undies :lol: I don't want those shit stained things in my truck.............

No. Those other loser friends of mine can come down. I may see if you can help me transfer livestock. Lol

• Like 2

He how is the weight loss treating you? What do weigh now?

Lol. I'm gonna be in trouble come wedding time. Lots of weight to lose. I am also 250 and started dieting yesterday.

my dad quit when cigarettes hit $1 a pack. Started again when they hit 13 and quit again when they started dropping. :D. Think Manhattan new ports and Marlboro hit around 15 or 16 at one point.
  • Like 1

https://www.amazon.com/This-Truck-Wont-Bumper-Sticker/dp/B005MZXUD2
  • Like 1

LmaoI had to do something my fat pants are getting to damn tight and I hit 250 :unsure:

Yeah me too! I need to get back to working out and I need to stop eating Christmas cookies!

• Like 1

Just get the flu bug that's going around. I dropped 12 lbs in a week. :wacko:.

Did that when I go mono in college, and again when I got my wisdom teeth out.

I have a new FitBit coming Friday to help get me going! :happydance:

• Like 3