Pod Your Reef

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

I thought I was being all smart and sophisticated getting my flu shot this year, a lot of good that did.

Ha!! That's the worst. You can tell yourself you're smart and sophisticated though if it makes you feel better....

Of course you wouldn't be as much fun if it were true though!

My brother got a huge freak of a duck today so I just cleaned it up for him. Looking forward to trying some new recipes. Hopefully going out Saturday morning so we can both eat.

• Like 1

My brother got a huge freak of a duck today so I just cleaned it up for him. Looking forward to trying some new recipes. Hopefully going out Saturday morning so we can both eat.

Good luck!!!!! Gave up duck hunting years ago.....

Post up some photos of the haul............

• Like 1

Still not home... jack knifed semi tow truck is on its way...

You jinx'd me spectra

I told you shit is just ####ed out there.................

Me and the mistress went out for a walk :lol: froze my ass off.......shorts and 28 don't go together..........some idiot ran into a parked truck and pushed it out into the street.........

• Like 2

Work was stupid today! 4meetings back to back 200 some odd emails to delete...or read :huh: ..F me I can't wait for this Christmas nonsense to be done.

Although I did find a group of reefers in our company directory. I joined that group and now have a amazon reefers member avatar when you look at my profile in the directory

• Like 1
righttirefire

My wife wants basically nothing to do with me until she goes to bed and tries to snuggle, all it did was wake me up and I can't go back to sleep. :angry:

A baby will do that... babies will be the end of humanity

• Like 2

My wife wants basically nothing to do with me until she goes to bed and tries to snuggle, all it did was wake me up and I can't go back to sleep. :angry:

same shit here welcome to kids and marriage ;)

I called in for tomorrow... 4 day weekend... the ducking awesome club starts tonight!

dick!

In this part of the country im pretty sure thats called a goose.?
  • Like 3