Pod Your Reef

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

righttirefire

My LFS won't allow cups/drinks anymore. They noticed frags missing, installed a couple extra cameras. And a guy would come in with a soda cup, top and straw. When they were distracted he'd scoop up a frag and drop it into his cup. He'd bullshit and hang out then leave.

• Like 2
jedimasterben

My LFS won't allow cups/drinks anymore. They noticed frags missing, installed a couple extra cameras. And a guy would come in with a soda cup, top and straw. When they were distracted he'd scoop up a frag and drop it into his cup. He'd bullshit and hang out then leave.

people are dickholes.

• Like 4

Why anyone would risk shit like that is beyond stupid. Let's say he gets caught and is arrested for shoplifting or whatever they would label it. Now let's say their frag tank mysteriously crashes a day later. Your telling me stealing a 10 dollar frag could be worth all that potential hassle?

• Like 2
righttirefire

I can bag my own stuffs at a couple LFS....but I always pay for it.

That's just shady with the cup thing

I like to assert my dominance and make the peasants bag my stuff for me... right spectra?

• Like 1

But they let you in with your fanny pack..............

I like to assert my dominance and make the peasants bag my stuff for me... right spectra?

Well you were putting them in the container.........no bag yesterday ;)

• Like 1

#### read to go postal.................football is on but ####ing issues with the streaming.................maybe cable wasn't so bad at least it worked all the time.................getting screwed either way............

• Like 2

#### read to go postal.................football is on but ####### issues with the streaming.................maybe cable wasn't so bad at least it worked all the time.................getting screwed either way............

cheap old man....just pay the cable company I conceded to tax and the cable company.....both can suck it and suck it hard but at this point cutting the cord doesnt work here. Getting a decent internet speed is now $100 here may as well spend the extra $50-$100 to not have to deal with trying to find shit to stream switching to the antenna...oh and if your on just a cheap internet only plan they throttle you speed when there is a lot of traffic i.e. Football
  • Like 2

cheap old man....just pay the cable company I conceded to tax and the cable company.....both can suck it and suck it hard but at this point cutting the cord doesnt work here. Getting a decent internet speed is now $100 here may as well spend the extra $50-$100 to not have to deal with trying to find shit to stream switching to the antenna...oh and if your on just a cheap internet only plan they throttle you speed when there is a lot of traffic i.e. Football

no called ready to yell at some foreign customer service rep..........well got we are having difficulties........

I hate Comcast.........................

• Like 1
righttirefire

#### read to go postal.................football is on but ####### issues with the streaming.................maybe cable wasn't so bad at least it worked all the time.................getting screwed either way............

Come on down. The princess I'd making chicken fajitas, your favorite. And the game is on... bring the slimer, forest fire, and some of stellas purple nurple palys

• Like 2

Come on down. The princess I'd making chicken fajitas, your favorite. And the game is on... bring the slimer, forest fire, and some of stellas purple nurple palys

not going anywhere........ a few beers in left over chili and still need a shower.........

• Like 2

That movies sucks.........................

FTFY you suck!

Even I know it grinch! Leaving the demon and princess to watch it. I'm going to eat cheetos in our bed until I pass out

Fat ass!

I'm a few shots in showered. Dinner. And Christmas Story again

Love that movie!
  • Like 1

Burt and Ernie aka Mr. Snappy Pants and Randy found each other some time today. Now I have a pair of bulldozers :lol: sand mounds all over the place Spectra wouldn't stand for their shenanigans. They have settled in a hole in the back of the tank where they will rarely be seen :(

• Like 7

been drinking you dick! And you claim to speak RTF :lol:

Me to so I figured I would give you shit............. :P

Still a crap movie..........

FTFY you suck!

Fat ass!

Love that movie!

Hey now you like weeds :P why can I not like a movie?

• Like 3