Pod Your Reef

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

Stupid ass white elephant gifts5C48FAF4-ED00-4374-ABB4-0DD4922FCAED_zps

At least we brought booze...this douche canoe needs to be kicked in the nuts...nope :( wife said the same thingthat dude on the keyboard was getting into that shit......he was like the Asian Stevie Wonder

Asian Stevie Wonder :lol:

Bahahaha!

I watched Rudolph - and then realized I might be living in a parallel universe

Ow jeus here we go again.
  • Like 3

What happened to that mean ass maroon you had?

that big biatch is in my algae infested 34.....not a maroon it's a tomato clown

Raised the light and cranked it up to 100% still shadows. Does anyone know if you can see a noticeable difference if you run a Prime next to a Prime HD?

7D0D6E7D-3F27-4563-9ACD-2A302690D56D_zps

• Like 1

Nice looking Randalls I have always liked the little guys.

Oh and just get the prime and give it to the kids for Christmas.......once they open it tell them hey I need to borrow it :lol:

• Like 4

Nice looking Randalls I have always liked the little guys.

Oh and just get the prime and give it to the kids for Christmas.......once they open it tell them hey I need to borrow it :lol:

I hope Randy and Mr. Snappy Pants gets to know each other soon the damn clowns are picking on it.

Getting the Prime for myself....overtime in next check should more than cover it. Just don't know if HD will have a different color look to it.

https://instagram.com/p/BN5FiQEAZ3u/

The caption said if it's lucky :lol:

Found lmao

weird all the damn fish stores we have here......finding a decent sized goby that's not a yellow watchman is next to impossible. Found some sexy yashas but they were tiny not even 3/4 inch...the clowns would have murderized it
  • Like 4

I hope Randy and Mr. Snappy Pants gets to know each other soon the damn clowns are picking on it.

Getting the Prime for myself....overtime in next check should more than cover it. Just don't know if HD will have a different color look to it.

weird all the damn fish stores we have here......finding a decent sized goby that's not a yellow watchman is next to impossible. Found some sexy yashas but they were tiny not even 3/4 inch...the clowns would have murderized it

You need to flush those clowns. Or send them to me for lionfish food...
  • Like 1

You need to flush those clowns. Or send them to me for lionfish food...

these guys are so little I think they got used to being the only fish in the tank. The goby is twice their size.

So both Mr. Snappy Pants and Randy are MIA....hopefully that's a good thing. Thinking about changing their names to Bert and Ernie :lol:

• Like 5