Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

righttirefire

Burt and Ernie aka Mr. Snappy Pants and Randy found each other some time today. Now I have a pair of bulldozers :lol: sand mounds all over the place Spectra wouldn't stand for their shenanigans. They have settled in a hole in the back of the tank where they will rarely be seen :(

Nuvo 8. I see mine all the time.

Me to so I figured I would give you shit............. :P

Still a crap movie..........

Hey now you like weeds :P why can I not like a movie?

You don't drink on weeknights.

• Like 2

Burt and Ernie aka Mr. Snappy Pants and Randy found each other some time today. Now I have a pair of bulldozers :lol: sand mounds all over the place Spectra wouldn't stand for their shenanigans. They have settled in a hole in the back of the tank where they will rarely be seen :(

:wacko: nope I would go nuts............. :lol:

You don't drink on weeknights.

Well it only a high of maybe 35 in the shop.......not sweating in that shit..............

• Like 2
righttirefire

:wacko: nope I would go nuts............. :lol:

Well it only a high of maybe 35 in the shop.......not sweating in that shit..............

Since when is it too cold for beer

• Like 1

What's did braaap order this time?

:lol:

This shit has traffic backed up for miles. It happened a few miles from our station. It's a same day truck and given the direction it was heading it may have been empty or had returns on it. That thing burned to the frame

I don't drink during the summer as the heat sucks............no heat now.............so a few beers.........

i don't get that logic.....cold beer hot day....almost as good as sexy time ;)
  • Like 6

This shit has traffic backed up for miles. It happened a few miles from our station. It's a same day truck and given the direction it was heading it may have been empty or had returns on it. That thing burned to the frame

i don't get that logic.....cold beer hot day....almost as good as sexy time ;)

I hate to sweat so only one maybe or none during the week.......... I don't have a cushy air conditioned office :P

• Like 3

This shit has traffic backed up for miles. It happened a few miles from our station. It's a same day truck and given the direction it was heading it may have been empty or had returns on it. That thing burned to the framei don't get that logic.....cold beer hot day....almost as good as sexy time ;)

I stopped drinking through out the week days because I wasn't looking forward to being dehydrated while working in the sun. That actually carried over to the weekends and I don't drink too often now. Maybe once every 2 months or so other than a beer here and there when I stop over at my dads. He's sort of got a 2 drink minimum at his house.

Think you could say one of my packages were in there? :fingerscrossed:

• Like 4

I stopped drinking through out the week days because I wasn't looking forward to being dehydrated while working in the sun. That actually carried over to the weekends and I don't drink too often now. Maybe once every 2 months or so other than a beer here and there when I stop over at my dads. He's sort of got a 2 drink minimum at his house.

He how is the weight loss treating you? What do weigh now?
  • Like 1

your dad sounds like my kinda guy!

Wishful thinking but.......no chance

• Like 3

I'm sure Mrs Lawn doesn't appreciate being referred to as "the wagon"

Lmao

quitter.................

I had to do something my fat pants are getting to damn tight and I hit 250 :unsure:
  • Like 3