Coral Vue Hydros

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

jedimasterben

eat 2 bags of Cheetos and call me in the morning

Unfortunately that only works for a finite amount of time, and I didn't get married just to keep cheetoing myself. :/

• Like 4

I hate aquariums.

new sand

rocks scrubbed clean

40% weekly water changes

extremely lite feedings

dosing NoPox daily

dosing 3 drops phosphate Rx daily

rocks still ended up covered in GHA probably 2" long , bryopsis in a few spots , and both growing in sand :tears:

Just let it grow and burn up the silicates. Then toss in 5 mexican turbos.
  • Like 2

Kimber... we like you so much. Please don't disappoint us like this....

We found an app for list sharing. It was meant to be for wedding stuff... We have a lot of other things to check off the list now... :blush:

Unfortunately that only works for a finite amount of time, and I didn't get married just to keep cheetoing myself. :/

:lol:

• Like 1

so umm, things are going swell at my favorite LFS :rolleyes:

icon_post_target.gifby DaveJ on Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:52 pm

First my disclaimer...... I don't know the specific details.... just what I have been told.

Tri and Robert started the business together a number of years back. Over time, Tri's participation dwindled and he was into other things such as his gambling stuff.
Tri got a court order to remove Robert and take over the physical location.
Court fight case took place.... Tri must buy Robert out according to court specified conditions and amounts.

That is what I know....

What I think......and this is my opinion. Tri was happily making money doing his gambling/machine stuff until he got busted for bribing city/country officials (google for arrest/charge information). He needed income, so he went back to his previously abandoned business with Robert and for whatever reason, legit or not, was able to convince a judge he had legal right to property and name etc for the store. Court case was fought and since neither could provide 100% ownership/partnership documentation etc, judge offered one or the other a buyout option.

So Robert is, last I heard, out all his base stock, his personal equipment, corals etc that he had growing and is out a business he worked to build the last several years and will be paid the agreed upon sale amount.

Feel bad for Robert...

As for the New Management.... they ran another store into the ground and have a shady history elsewhere. Imagine they will ruin that store in short order as well. Robert would do well to setup a new shop within the restrictions of the agreement and just absorb their business as loyal customers leave in droves to the real heart and soul of that business.

Good god! You weren't exaggerating. Do you have any Mexican turbos in there?

had one about the size of a golf ball but he got drunk on vibrant when I made the very first dose and went POOF

need to get more

• Like 1

had one about the size of a golf ball but he got drunk on vibrant when I made the very first dose and went POOF

need to get more

I would go for a baker's dozen!

so umm, things are going swell at my favorite LFS :rolleyes: .[/size][/font][/color]

seems to be a thing lately with LFS. My favorite seems to have closed its a shame it was a great shop. Apparently the owner is broke and the girlfriend cut off funding for the shop. This shop has been in business since 1992 new owner bought it last year and really turned it around....now it's appears to be done :( Another shop looks to also be struggling....went in there last weekend and the tanks were void of fish and the coral selection sucked chewbacca balls....WTF I blame Wallmart and Amazon :lol:
  • Like 2

seems to be a thing lately with LFS. My favorite seems to have closed its a shame it was a great shop. Apparently the owner is broke and the girlfriend cut off funding for the shop. This shop has been in business since 1992 new owner bought it last year and really turned it around....now it's appears to be done :( Another shop looks to also be struggling....went in there last weekend and the tanks were void of fish and the coral selection sucked chewbacca balls....WTF I blame Wallmart and Amazon :lol:

Sorry to hear this...........

Mine just moved and has been getting in some awesome stuff lately but I am just to cheap to buy the stuff :lol:

• Like 1

You ever take a shit so big that 4 hours later you are still traumatized? My God. Thought diets were supposed to make them smaller.

Well what kind of diet ?

And nope never been traumatized by a turd :lol:

Hopefully you dint have to beat it with a stick :blink:

• Like 3

Well what kind of diet ?

And nope never been traumatized by a turd :lol:

Same diet technically, just smaller portions. I actually thought half way through "this is going to be an embarrassing E.R. visit"
  • Like 3

Saint Archer brewery was closed tonight :( so I went looking for another spot to get my zen on. Found a little brewery called reckless brewing. Beer is excellent it's not crowded and there's a Rube Goldberg thing they set off at 6:30 every night

97163D6C-0332-43B1-AA2C-1F8364F98014_zps

9963D85B-35B1-403A-A335-FDE0F0A131B8_zps

And there's this......I like this place!

A6971E52-4666-4230-A72A-7F95E50B939C_zps

• Like 4

Same diet technically, just smaller portions. I actually thought half way through "this is going to be an embarrassing E.R. visit"

Same diet? I wasn't paying attention last time......or did not see what you were doing......and yeah no need to visit the ER over a turd :lol: that would be real embarrassing..........

Saint Archer brewery was closed tonight :( so I went looking for another spot to get my zen on. Found a little brewery called reckless brewing. Beer is excellent it's not crowded and there's a Rube Goldberg thing they set off at 6:30 every night

97163D6C-0332-43B1-AA2C-1F8364F98014_zps

9963D85B-35B1-403A-A335-FDE0F0A131B8_zps

And there's this......I like this place!

A6971E52-4666-4230-A72A-7F95E50B939C_zps

Closed on a Thursday when crappy football is on :blink: WTF...........

• Like 2

Saint Archer brewery was closed tonight :( so I went looking for another spot to get my zen on. Found a little brewery called reckless brewing. Beer is excellent it's not crowded and there's a Rube Goldberg thing they set off at 6:30 every night 97163D6C-0332-43B1-AA2C-1F8364F98014_zps9963D85B-35B1-403A-A335-FDE0F0A131B8_zps

And there's this......I like this place! A6971E52-4666-4230-A72A-7F95E50B939C_zps

Looks like RTF beat you to the magnetic letters.

We'll need spectard to decipher it....

• Like 4

Looks like RTF beat you to the magnetic letters.

We'll need spectard to decipher it....

Well looks like a shark to me wanting sex..............plus a shout out to a dead zoo animal.............

• Like 5