Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

just for Kimber..............thank god they tell me what foot they go on :huh:IMG_3229.jpgare they on the right feet.............. Well we have a decent selection up here..................and yes I am :P

I wear the same Nike socks!
  • Like 2
righttirefire

:lol: even I can't work that one out...

Ok...

Lawn, designer shit stained man panties, spectra, man's underware, and RTF, deluth real man sweat wicking underwater all reveal there personal preferences...

But only lawn admits to "shout" out his poop stains.

While spectra and RTF'S old ladies take care of the laundry

• Like 3

Ok...

Lawn, designer shit stained man panties, spectra, man's underware, and RTF, deluth real man sweat wicking underwater all reveal there personal preferences...

But only lawn admits to "shout" out his poop stains.

While spectra and RTF'S old ladies take care of the laundry

We share the laundry duty. If I called her my old lady I would probably be doing it 100% of the time :lol:

Going commando and having good personal hygiene seems to eliminate the problems you guys seem to be having

Hey I work in the heat and my ass sweats and sweat leaves stains not sure it's actually shit ;) but I assure you it gets washed 2 times a day.

Sancho will have a great read tomorrow morning :P

:huh:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mick-jagger-and-girlfriend-melanie-hamrick-welcome-baby-no-8/

• Like 5
righttirefire

We share the laundry duty. If I called her my old lady I would probably be doing it 100% of the time :lol: Hey I work in the heat and my ass sweats and sweat leaves stains not sure it's actually shit ;) but I assure you it gets washed 2 times a day.Sancho will have a great read tomorrow morning :P

We've already decide you don't work. You have an "assistant"

And I sweat too. But never leave marks in my drawers...

Oh the princess does most the laundry. And she is my old lady. We dont sugar coat that shit here...

• Like 1