Cultivated Reef

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

We've already decide you don't work. You have an "assistant"

And I sweat too. But never leave marks in my drawers...

Oh the princess does most the laundry. And she is my old lady. We dont sugar coat that shit here...

Not assistant "helper" good thing you don't sugar coat it because your drunk ass would probably eat it.
  • Like 2
righttirefire

Not assistant "helper" good thing you don't sugar coat it because your drunk ass would probably eat it.

Whatever. I eat plenty of sugar and drink plenty of booze. Still make it to work everyday and haven't spend a night in jail. That's a win. Spectra doesn't allow me upstairs... he's got a boat in the garage... and who doesn't love getting naked on a yacht...

• Like 3

Whatever. I eat plenty of sugar and drink plenty of booze. Still make it to work everyday and haven't spend a night in jail. That's a win. Spectra doesn't allow me upstairs... he's got a boat in the garage... and who doesn't love getting naked on a yacht...

Thank god not you........I would shoot you then......

• Like 3
righttirefire

I don't need naked men in my garage........now females well.......

Only thing you naked in the garage is a frenchie... not even ms.crossfit like being I the garage

• Like 2
Only thing you naked in the garage is a frenchie... not even ms.crossfit like being I the garage[/quote

And guess who is next to me in bed.........

Up early some people need to work.....hopefully the power doesn't go out again.......

• Like 2
righttirefire

69 and kinda chilly here :lol:

Eat a bag... I had to added another 100w heater to my garage tanks... so much for birthday money.

Only thing you naked in the garage is a frenchie... not even ms.crossfit like being I the garage

And guess who is next to me in bed.........

Up early some people need to work.....hopefully the power doesn't go out again.......

I'm not working tomorrow. Hope the dog keeps you warm. Because we know the wife is asleep downstairs. I think you need a bigger dog...

• Like 1

Tunze skimmer fits! And it's hidden :) skimmer cup doesn't sit above the tank. I wanted it pre filter sock but water level is to high in the first chamber and the skimmer cup was visible.

329BC4A9-545B-43E8-B22C-611718F09AF0_zps

• Like 6

Ok...

Lawn, designer shit stained man panties, spectra, man's underware, and RTF, deluth real man sweat wicking underwater all reveal there personal preferences...

But only lawn admits to "shout" out his poop stains.

While spectra and RTF'S old ladies take care of the laundry

Ohhhh.. so you're saying laundry is a woman's job....

RTF still wears underoos.........

:lol:

• Like 3

Tunze skimmer fits! And it's hidden :) skimmer cup doesn't sit above the tank. I wanted it pre filter sock but water level is to high in the first chamber and the skimmer cup was visible. 329BC4A9-545B-43E8-B22C-611718F09AF0_zps

What is that? This isn't the new bad hombre lounge?
  • Like 5

####ing Awesome Club :happydance:

Me to its iced up outside so screw that I am staying home..........

RTF is doing day care so if anyone wants to drop a kid off :wacko:

• Like 4

That's considered child endangerment where I'm from

• Like 6

Staying home myself :) RFA's showed up :happydance: well taking my buddy to breakfast for his birthday then back home.
  • Like 5

Staying home myself :) RFA's showed up :happydance: well taking my buddy to breakfast for his birthday then back home.

Better post pics ;) who did you order from?

Thinking of heading to the store to get breakfast fixins.........everyone is still sleeping......

• Like 2