Innovative Marine Aquariums

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

Looks like you have more than you need......I can help you with that.

Jack's just a giving kind of guy. But he won't know how to care for them properly, like I would.

• Like 3

Looks like you have more than you need......I can help you with that.

Well they are both different supposedly...........we will see when they grow our more.......

Still on the hunt though for more.......I figure who cant keep mushrooms :lol: might even have to pull the kryptonite out of the 30.........its now stretching for light as a leather is now covering it :wacko: 150 dollar shroom buried by another weed.........

• Like 2

Well they are both different supposedly...........we will see when they grow our more.......

Still on the hunt though for more.......I figure who cant keep mushrooms :lol: might even have to pull the kryptonite out of the 30.........its now stretching for light as a leather is now covering it :wacko: 150 dollar shroom buried by another weed.........

You'd be better off trading a jawbreaker for it.....

• Like 2

You'd be better off trading a jawbreaker for it.....

Have one already...........

I want the kryptonite to spit off babies........

I actually have a few shrooms that are higher end stuff.......maybe they will grow well and I can spread the wealth.....

• Like 2

What kind of Goby is it gunna be?

hopefully a yasha. Not gonna spend shipping for one fish so really it's coming down to what the LFS has....probably end up with a yellow watchman
  • Like 2

The kid just disappeared outside... I should lock the door

thats my go to move during the summer or weekends. If not my daughter will just sit in front of the computer watching YouTube and playing Minecraft.
  • Like 1
righttirefire

hopefully a yasha. Not gonna spend shipping for one fish so really it's coming down to what the LFS has....probably end up with a yellow watchman

Don't be dumb

• Like 1

Don't be dumb

well my go to LFS seems to have gone out of business. The others have a pretty small fish selection. I might have to drive to aquatic warehouse to find a decent goby.....that's like a 30 mile drive....:lol:
  • Like 1
jedimasterben

thats my go to move during the summer or weekends. If not my daughter will just sit in front of the computer watching YouTube and playing Minecraft.

Shit, that's basically what I do.

well my go to LFS seems to have gone out of business. The others have a pretty small fish selection. I might have to drive to aquatic warehouse to find a decent goby.....that's like a 30 mile drive....:lol:

The closest LFS to here at all is almost 40 miles lol

• Like 3

Lame..............

Shit, that's basically what I do.

The closest LFS to here at all is almost 40 miles lol

Arent you a little old for Minecraft?

I had 4 in a 10 mile radius the biggest and best was supposed to be moving closer to my house...now it looks like they are gone for good :( it's a shame they were the awesome. The other 3 have a small fish selection. Hell one of them hates fish he would rather sell high end SPS :lol: damn coral snobs

Lame..............

goby snob :P
  • Like 1

just for Kimber..............thank god they tell me what foot they go on :huh:IMG_3229.jpg

are they on the right feet..............

Arent you a little old for Minecraft?

I had 4 in a 10 mile radius the biggest and best was supposed to be moving closer to my house...now it looks like they are gone for good :( it's a shame they were the awesome. The other 3 have a small fish selection. Hell one of them hates fish he would rather sell high end SPS :lol: damn coral snobs
goby snob :P

Well we have a decent selection up here..................and yes I am :P

• Like 2

just for Kimber..............thank god they tell me what foot they go on :huh:IMG_3229.jpgare they on the right feet.............. Well we have a decent selection up here..................and yes I am :P

Did you take a picture of your feet while taking a dump?

• Like 3

Did you take a picture of your feet while taking a dump?

Looks like it doesn't it :lol: not sure why the camera turned I around and well its like 30 outside and cold had to break out the old man sweat pants :lol: and socks............I don't wear them normally.............you want a shot of the crusty old feet :wacko:

oh and tile in the bathroom no hardwood........

• Like 2

just for Kimber..............thank god they tell me what foot they go on :huh:IMG_3229.jpg

are they on the right feet..............

Well we have a decent selection up here..................and yes I am :P

Ohhh fancy socks :lol:

I will find a cool goby....one of the shop will order anything you need...just might have to wait a few days

oh and tile in the bathroom no hardwood........

my thought exactly.......I've seen places with carpet in the bathroom wtf is wrong with people
  • Like 2

New rocks look good in your tank sir, and Kudos to you for having the patience for Mr Snappy.

I have no patience nor tolerance for anything making changes in my tank but myself. I have an urchin who will be looking for a new home immediately. Damn thing has tripled in size and I came home today to him wearing a frag disk with a chalice on it. I am not sure how he managed to pry it off the rock, but that shits gonna stop!

He will be going to my Saltwater fish shop, but like you, its about 30 miles away.

• Like 2

New rocks look good in your tank sir, and Kudos to you for having the patience for Mr Snappy.

I have no patience nor tolerance for anything making changes in my tank but myself. I have an urchin who will be looking for a new home immediately. Damn thing has tripled in size and I came home today to him wearing a frag disk with a chalice on it. I am not sure how he managed to pry it off the rock, but that shits gonna stop!

He will be going to my Saltwater fish shop, but like you, its about 30 miles away.

thanks to you! That box you sent has some damn sexy pieces in it can't make up my mind. That and I'm terrible at aquascaping ;)

I am glad you liked the box, but that epoxy glue is some weird shit though. It took a while for me to get it figured out, but it worked very well.

My whole Pukani structure is rock solid.

It has been curing for a month now, so getting close to time for my reboot. Been testing daily, and still at 0 phosphate...

• Like 3