Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

Or just to many beers and passed out........

:lol: once the livestock was in the tank that pretty much summed it up. Passed out on the sofa woke up at 0445 and got the brute and buckets put away.

Took off work early to go home and fiddle with it and somehow ended up at the brewery next to the office. I need to get all the wires cleaned up. Figure out where the skimmer and ato are going. I also need to order another mount for my Prime. I modified mine so that the cad 8 would sit flush with the wall. Now I can't extend it to where it needs to be on this tank :(

I do love this tank...best almost free deal I've ever gotten. It's dead quiet, has a ton of room in the AIO for stuff. I debated using the skimmer that Jack sold me in order to get the free tank. But I don't like how high it sticks up. If I get the water level right my tunze will barely be visible.

• Like 4
righttirefire

Come over. I got a frag tank you can browse. AND we'll going to spectra's. You knock first... he's been know to answer the door in his stained whitie-tighties with a gun

• Like 4
righttirefire

Better go hit up VW....................

RTF is right though I have a lot of extras I the garage...........

The princess needs a pic of the frags were picking up Sunday from you

She thinks we drink beer and bullshit

• Like 1

someone needs more rock!

i have a box that was supposed to go into rebooting my 34.....pretty sure im gonna use most of it in this tank. Letting it cure for a bit though

2951223883_1a3b402a4d_z_zpsistscmb5.jpg

She wasn't impressed

ok wtf is that? Pretty sure I need dick coral in my tank :lol:
  • Like 4

2951223883_1a3b402a4d_z_zpsistscmb5.jpg

She wasn't impressed

Too close to actual size......give her something a little more impressive.

i have a box that was supposed to go into rebooting my 34.....pretty sure im gonna use most of it in this tank. Letting it cure for a bit though

ok wtf is that? Pretty sure I need dick coral in my tank :lol:

Those are JMB's Bag o' Dicks Coral.

• Like 7

well mr craaap said you tossed him the torch

He told me the lounge was locked I said I locked it go start the Braaap lounge :D The Lawn lounge can never be replaced :P most viewed thread on NR with 1.2 million views :D
  • Like 4

He told me the lounge was locked I said I locked it go start the Braaap lounge. The Lawn lounge can never be replaced :P most viewed thread on NR with 1.2 million views :D

The "new" lounge is weird... and quiet.

Sancho's thread seems to be the happening place now!

• Like 5