SaltCritters.com

StellaBlue's da Vinci Cube - RETIRED

ReefWeeds

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No worries can't rush perfection stella,only delay it lol.

Pics are nice though everything happy?

Yeah! Everything is looking good! I'm going to wait until everything really polyps out to post some better photos. I got home and had to move some stuff around so they all sucked in again

Looking awesome!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for you to get some water into the 12g. HURRY!

I know! Man. Feel like it is taking me forever. Oh right! IT IS TAKING ME FOREVER!!!

HarryPotter

Yeah! Everything is looking good! I'm going to wait until everything really polyps out to post some better photos. I got home and had to move some stuff around so they all sucked in again

I know! Man. Feel like it is taking me forever. Oh right! IT IS TAKING ME FOREVER!!!

WHY. ITS ONLY 12g; YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE! GO MAKE SOME WATER!

WHY. ITS ONLY 12g; YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE! GO MAKE SOME WATER!

OMG. I have about 10 gallons sitting in the bin all mixed up and ready to go. Been so freaking crazy busy this week between work, painting and other stuff. Just haven't had time. Some day ... :) Nah, actually it has to be soon. The 6 gallon is too small.

And this is the first time I am 3 days late with water changes. Oy. Actually, I think I'll do that before rock scape time.

HarryPotter

OMG. I have about 10 gallons sitting in the bin all mixed up and ready to go. Been so freaking crazy busy this week between work, painting and other stuff. Just haven't had time. Some day ... :) Nah, actually it has to be soon. The 6 gallon is too small.

And this is the first time I am 3 days late with water changes. Oy. Actually, I think I'll do that before rock scape time.

SO MIX 5 MORE GALLONS! CMON?!?!?? I WILL SEND METROKAT TO YOU WITH HER BEATING STICK!

SO MIX 5 MORE GALLONS! CMON?!?!?? I WILL SEND METROKAT TO YOU WITH HER BEATING STICK!

I need to finish the rockscape first!! That's the delay :)

Holy cannoli! That sinularia :wub:. He sure did hook you up!

Hope you feel better...ouch! Does Aloe Vera work for you? Seems to work wonders for us here on a sunburn. I have a giant planter outside filled with aloe and every summer we use it. As well as in between when I burn myself cooking LOL.

Holy cannoli! That sinularia :wub:. He sure did hook you up!

Hope you feel better...ouch! Does Aloe Vera work for you? Seems to work wonders for us here on a sunburn. I have a giant planter outside filled with aloe and every summer we use it. As well as in between when I burn myself cooking LOL.

I just threw out the last of my aloe plants. They got some weird fungus and I couldn't save them! And I'm out of aloe. Right now I'm sitting with wet paper towels on my neck and arms. Already blistering :( Ugh. I know better.

I just threw out the last of my aloe plants. They got some weird fungus and I couldn't save them! And I'm out of aloe. Right now I'm sitting with wet paper towels on my neck and arms. Already blistering :( Ugh. I know better.

Tell your husband you NEED aloe :).

Tell your husband you NEED aloe :).

Too funny you posted this! He just went out to get me noxema and aloe :wub:

Too funny you posted this! He just went out to get me noxema and aloe :wub:

That's a good man! My husband would do the same for me :).

That's a good man! My husband would do the same for me :).

The poor guy had a migraine all day too. The two of us are a bunch of fun right now.

I like your husband already :)

The poor guy had a migraine all day too. The two of us are a bunch of fun right now.

I like your husband already :)

Derek is awesomesauce guy. Yours sounds like a winner too!

Aww I hope you feel better.

Definitely better this am. I totally forgot how much a bad sunburn hurts :blush:

Yikes! I go out without suncreeen all the time. I tan really well though!

Hope the aloe helps!

I'm jealous! I get burned in April with SPF 30 on. Not joking.

Derek is awesomesauce guy. Yours sounds like a winner too!

:) He is! I'm keeping him

Sorry to hear about your sunburn. Looks like you have some wonderful pieces.

And you're right, I'm not going to open that Maker's until I have a large event, like being approved for a home loan or a massive RFA growth but only after the nems have gotten to 1/2" size to when I can assure they live.

Sorry to hear about your sunburn. Looks like you have some wonderful pieces.

And you're right, I'm not going to open that Maker's until I have a large event, like being approved for a home loan or a massive RFA growth but only after the nems have gotten to 1/2" size to when I can assure they live.

GOOD Plan!!! Yeah, I was stupid with the sunburn. I just literally didn't think of it. I'm usually careful with that since I burn so easily.

I am not a beating stick on demand :o

Thank god!

Archived