And some hidden cup corals :wub:

WsktgsJ.jpg

Here's the spongodes:

qn4Vga3.jpg

And a shot of the "caps corner"

eko8o8T.jpg

Mona hanging out under the toadstool:

9pBEhEM.jpg

Mona and Vit furiously cleaning off the seachem badge.

QwI6T6I.jpg

soCqDNH.jpg

AND a few growth shots:

The poci on 4/16/2015 and the poci today:

u6lliiZ.jpg

6hoUEyw.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sour apple birds nest on 4/16/15 and today:

n6oJppE.jpg

bzeWOzg.jpg

So cute. Mine don't host my toadstool yet that I got from Gina a while back. Nor the large duncan, Nor the 5-6" hairy mushroom. Not like they don't have options. They do sometimes sit under the montipora roof. They get close to the toadstool, on the side, but they have yet to realize they could play in it.

HAHA! TONS of options! That's so funny. I never thought mine would stop hosting the thermometer. I literally glued the toadstool RIGHT in their corner and it took a few weeks, but all of a sudden Vit was loving it.

Happy 6 months Miss Stella!

Growth pictures look awesome.

:) Thanks KittyKat!

Awesome growth! I love your clowns :wub:

Thank you! They're really pretty - but the female is mean as the dickens. I was gluing frags up yesterday and I went through three pairs of those powder free nitrile gloves. She goes after my hand so much that she actually bit THROUGH the nitrile. 3 times.

HarryPotter

Tank looks amazing!

The clowns are cleaning the searchem badge? It would be awesome if they laid eggs (and an excuse to buy a small 10g tank)

:) Thanks KittyKat!

Thank you! They're really pretty - but the female is mean as the dickens. I was gluing frags up yesterday and I went through three pairs of those powder free nitrile gloves. She goes after my hand so much that she actually bit THROUGH the nitrile. 3 times.

MIne is the exact same way....a real byotchhh lol. The male is such a nice guy too...wonder why he stays :P

Tank looks amazing!

The clowns are cleaning the searchem badge? It would be awesome if they laid eggs (and an excuse to buy a small 10g tank)

They did once (well SHE, the monster, did). Then proceeded to eat them all :) And that was about a month (maybe? I lost track of time) ago. I thought they spawned like every couple weeks but haven't seen them do it again. Although this week they've been going to TOWN on the seachem badge.

MIne is the exact same way....a real byotchhh lol. The male is such a nice guy too...wonder why he stays :P

I know it! Same with our male! He's so cute and little and then she's so freaking mean :) But she's actually NOT mean to him or to the other fish in the tank, just people! She jumps out of the water chasing my hand and flips her tail out of the surface when she sees me getting ready to put my hand in the tank. Freaks the crap out of me. I make Jeff keep watch in the event she jumps or something :)

Wow 6 months! Time flies :). I love those hidden cup corals :wub:.

I know it! I can't believe it has been 6 months. I do too - I wish they'd multiply. Still have the same original three that came on the rock. But the polyps/tentacles are much bigger than they were. I just love the way they look. They're so cool.

So pretty! Happy 6 months!

Thanks Wretched! Some day I'll have some corals as big as yours :)

And some more shots for today:

Hello:

JmZq6uY.jpg

Poci all puffed out during day lights:

slMczYL.jpg

And the duncan looking happy:

KUn2beE.jpg

Thank you! And you know what? I can't remember! They may be blue rhinos or something. I think. I think I still have the list! Give me a few and I'll find out :)

Blue Rhinos! Found the list!

Bringing it over! Mostly because of the hermit. I love those scarlet hermits.

I know it! Same with our male! He's so cute and little and then she's so freaking mean :) But she's actually NOT mean to him or to the other fish in the tank, just people! She jumps out of the water chasing my hand and flips her tail out of the surface when she sees me getting ready to put my hand in the tank. Freaks the crap out of me. I make Jeff keep watch in the event she jumps or something :)

My brother's female clown jumped out of his tank on accident. He had just stuck his hand in the tank and she went on the attack and missed completely.... :blink:

My brother's female clown jumped out of his tank on accident. He had just stuck his hand in the tank and she went on the attack and missed completely.... :blink:

I'm fairly certain Mona (my female) will do that at some point. She's come close going after my hand a couple times.

Tank looks amazing!

:lol: Can't raise fry in a little 10G tank. Your mission should you choose to accept it, Harry, is to figure out why. :flower:

Mine host in my GSP, but then they get mad when it retracts. So then they move over to the zoas :angry:

Congratulations on your six month birthday! It looks fantastic :wub: I love the colors.

Mine host in my GSP, but then they get mad when it retracts. So then they move over to the zoas :angry:

Congratulations on your six month birthday! It looks fantastic :wub: I love the colors.

OH NO! Thats just what you need for your zoas. Man!

Thank you! Some day I hope it looks as put together as your tanks :)

Thanks! Fortunately, the zoas in the 10g tank with the clowns are doing a lot better. But sometimes they look a little beat down from the clowns snuggling them all the time. I posted some pictures in my thread - they crack me up :lol:

Thanks! Fortunately, the zoas in the 10g tank with the clowns are doing a lot better. But sometimes they look a little beat down from the clowns snuggling them all the time. I posted some pictures in my thread - they crack me up :lol:

I need to go look!

It's a badge they give you when you've spent $1000 or more on their products

:huh::lol:

It's an ammonia detector.

LoL... A ammonia detector WTF is that lol?

Archived