Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

StellaBlue's da Vinci Cube - RETIRED

ReefWeeds

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#winning

and by the way, I STILL don't get the whole hashtag thing. #winning - yeah, I get it - it would bring up a bunch of messages about winning where people used #winning but what I don't get is why people use hashtags like this #Ithinkimcoolsoimgoingtousehashtagsandspellouteverythinginonelongjumble

Sound like a deal! Their teal clams are to dye for! (Prices kill you too- $200+ each)

POTO is bringing some clams to the RAP

jedimasterben

and by the way, I STILL don't get the whole hashtag thing. #winning - yeah, I get it - it would bring up a bunch of messages about winning where people used #winning but what I don't get is why people use hashtags like this #Ithinkimcoolsoimgoingtousehashtagsandspellouteverythinginonelongjumble

I dunno, I use them only ironically :lol:

I dunno, I use them only ironically :lol:

Me too :) And I did get that with your response. You don't strike me as the "OMG, I went to the LFS today and came back with an awesome coral hashtag winning" type person.

I never hashtag anything. I'm not cool (young) enough LOL. And that's ok :). Isn't hash tagging for instagram or something?

I never hashtag anything. I'm not cool (young) enough LOL. And that's ok :). Isn't hash tagging for instagram or something?

HA! my thoughts exactly. I think it started on twitter.

HA! my thoughts exactly. I think it started on twitter.

At least you knew it was twitter! I don't do twitter or instagram although I did make accounts for them a while ago. I just do nothing with them and never look at them. I was getting a bunch of followers for awhile on twitter which was bizarre. How do they even find me? I just don't have time for all this stuff lol.

#sometimestechnologyishard

#imtoolazytofigureitout

#thetextistoosmallformetoreadbecauseimold

At least you knew it was twitter! I don't do twitter or instagram although I did make accounts for them a while ago. I just do nothing with them and never look at them. I was getting a bunch of followers for awhile on twitter which was bizarre. How do they even find me? I just don't have time for all this stuff lol.

Yeah, i still don't get twitter. I went on a social media learning spree/crash course last year when I got my website and blog up for my art. It took me for freaking ever to figure out how to link everything. Then all of a sudden I was getting tons of traffic and lots of sales and then what do I do? I freaking burn out and stop painting for 4 months. Oy.

Nanofreak79

I was on a hiatus when you started your tank. I think I was off for a few months do to personal issues. What a great tank and thread. Of course your painting caught my eye too. following.....

I believe it was wise FlowerMama that once said there are no coincidences and everything happens for a reason! ;)

Ha ha. I am NOT responsible for your overspending tomorrow!!!!

POTO is bringing some clams to the RAP

#ijustcaughtuponyourthread:lol:
HarryPotter

#RAPistheplacetobejustaskkat

Can we make everyone from Nano-Reef wear something to identify them? Haha Im just thinking that I have no idea how 99% of our members look

Archived