Pod Your Reef

StellaBlue's da Vinci Cube - RETIRED

ReefWeeds

I love stories about China!

The "china" i have from my grandma is supposedly gas station china. Like, you'd get points for buying gas and could redeem your points for china. This is just what I have been told. I have no proof.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "china" i have from my grandma is supposedly gas station china. Like, you'd get points for buying gas and could redeem your points for china. This is just what I have been told. I have no proof.

Hey I get my 6th Diet Coke free that way at Speedway

I was given exquisite Noritake China that was almost 100 years old when Dave and I got married. That was in 1981. It was beautiful and a setting for 12 but very delicate and not dishwasher safe. Also the dinner plates were just over saucer size and really too small to use. So, in 1997 I divided them up into 3 sets of 4 place settings. Packed them up while praying for the girls my 3 sons would marry some day. I thought they would make a great luncheon tea set. My youngest daughter in law was 7 when I was packing her china! :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Ever get jealous of clownfishs' bed's? That looks suuuper comfy.

It does look super comfy, doesn't it?? :) I wouldn't mind a toadstool bed!

My toadstool never opens up that wide. I don't know why, maybe it doesn't like the flow?

This one is in medium flow. It has days where it decides not to open up, but generally it's pretty happy and open :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I got my wish and it looks like we are getting a blizzard this week. Did you get uncovered from all your snow?

HA! I totally missed this! Yes, dug out! not too much snow this year :( But now i'm ready for spring for sure.

Archived