Innovative Marine Aquariums

StellaBlue's da Vinci Cube - RETIRED

ReefWeeds

Yeah,'I just saw the size on your delivery pics. I wanted that, or was in my decision on what tank, cad gave me a good deal. This tank will be epic! : )

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah,'I just saw the size on your delivery pics. I wanted that, or was in my decision on what tank, cad gave me a good deal. This tank will be epic! : )

Have you tried to call their customer service at cad lights yet?

The phone numbers don't work!!

I like the look of their tanks, but there have been a few horror stories recently

smileys-devil-042296.gif DO IT! You know you want a FTS up before Jack :P

Well #### yeah I do, but do you really think that's gonna be a challenge? I've got weeks, heck, months before Jack posts a FTS :lol:

:) Well, let's hope I can live up to the EPIC!!!

I like the look of their tanks, but there have been a few horror stories recently

I'm always able to reach them by phone, sometimes right away and sometimes I wait, but always same day. They answer my emails either same day or next and there very personable and quick to fix any problems. This is my experience and I don't understand why some have such bad reviews or cannot reach by phone or email, just doesn't make sense. No ones perfect, you'll always hear the bad stories first and they'll always be the ones people focus on and comment on the most. That goes for pretty much any company. Amazon asks me to rate products I've gotten, guess what I only get the urge when it's a shitty product or the seller sucked. If I could afford the best of everything from pumps and lights to the tank etc. I would. My tank is very nice, no poopy silicone jobs, perfect alignment on the glass and low iron glass. I will say the sump leaves something to be desired, but that an easy fix, for now it serves it's purpose just fine....

Well #### yeah I do, but do you really think that's gonna be a challenge? I've got weeks, heck, months before Jack posts a FTS :lol:

You see what lawn just posted. I think you have a challenger now.

Just spoke with Jason over the phone. You received your pls-50? He emailed you accidentally sent the wrong tracking number . They overnight end your skimmer..., common Harry don't slam the people that went above and beyond to get you the skimmer and yes there phone number works just fine it's 4:15 there, call Jason if needed.

Stella sorry, just answering Harry.

Just spoke with Jason over the phone. You received your pls-50? He emailed you accidentally sent the wrong tracking number . They overnight end your skimmer..., common Harry don't slam the people that went above and beyond to get you the skimmer and yes there phone number works just fine it's 4:15 there, call Jason if needed.

Stella sorry, just answering Harry.

Yeah i appreciate that a replacement was sent again, but it did take a month for the repair and then the return shipping was so bad that it arrived in pieces.

I can vouch (and others) that the CS phone number on their site does not work.

True, given I don't have experience with their tanks I shouldn't comment on them, and will refrain from it in the future. But I said they looked nice ;)

No, I don't have the PLS-50 yet. Hopefully it'll arrive monday.

Yeah i appreciate that a replacement was sent again, but it did take a month for the repair and then the return shipping was so bad that it arrived in pieces.

I can vouch (and others) that the CS phone number on their site does not work.

True, given I don't have experience with their tanks I shouldn't comment on them, and will refrain from it in the future.

No, I don't have the PLS-50 yet. Hopefully it'll arrive monday.

909-605-1891 Jason should answer, just hung up the phone!

909-605-1891 Jason should answer, just hung up the phone!

Oh I was referring to the customer service number on their site.

Customer Service (909)972-8158

And sorry, I wasn't meaning to be snarky about the Cad conversation - I just didn't want an argument. I agree with both of you - all manufacturers are going to have their horror stories and those travel faster than good :) But I agree with Harry too about the skimmer crap.

Does anyone have any experience with CAD?

Think I might try them out......

:^ )

:D my CAD 8 is pretty and has not exploded yet.

:D my CAD 8 is pretty and has not exploded yet.

Hmmmm, I do like pretty, non-exploding tanks. It's a quality that I find attractive and sometimes overlooked.

Thank you, Sancho.

Woo-hoo! Stella, looks like a lot of fun is headed your way! You'll love the tank, if you have any questions about setup/durso gurgling, feel free to ask and I can provide what I have done to the tank!

Does anyone have any experience with CAD?

Think I might try them out......

:^ )

:lol: You're such a shit. But then, you know that already :)

Woo-hoo! Stella, looks like a lot of fun is headed your way! You'll love the tank, if you have any questions about setup/durso gurgling, feel free to ask and I can provide what I have done to the tank!

Nice!! Thanks Wretched!! I appreciate it!!

Stella where is you new build thread? Thought for sure I would see a built stand tonight.

I was/am a lazy POS tonight :lol:

I'm thinking I'm just going to keep using this thread. Need a new name though :)

Archived