Pod Your Reef

StellaBlue's da Vinci Cube - RETIRED

ReefWeeds

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's so damn fun watching other reefers get tanks !!!!

It's the I got TANKED thread, you already paint all the liquor bottles!!!

Haha!!! Love it!!!!

Stella's SUPAHH SCA :)

I do live in the land where Rs are optional so this is fitting :)

No SCAt here! bwah haha.

Bahahaha!!!! That's hilarious!!

What lighting? nanobox? Weren't you having one made for the 12 long tank?

I was! A duo. Which won't work over this tank. I was going to go with a hybrid but they're really pricey so I'm going with a dimmable ati :)

I was! A duo. Which won't work over this tank. I was going to go with a hybrid but they're really pricey so I'm going with a dimmable ati :)

Did you cancel the duo? I think about upgrading my lighting a lot and always remind myself that I'm keeping it simple with this tank...and push those thoughts out of my head LOL. My Razor is doing a fine job. Really no need for me to upgrade at all :). I have an old 6 bulb T5 fixture sitting out back and thought about just seeing how it looks on my tank. But I'm always too lazy to get it out. Plus I'm afraid I'll like it and then I'll be paying for bulbs every 6 months or whatever it is LOL.

Did you cancel the duo? I think about upgrading my lighting a lot and always remind myself that I'm keeping it simple with this tank...and push those thoughts out of my head LOL. My Razor is doing a fine job. Really no need for me to upgrade at all :). I have an old 6 bulb T5 fixture sitting out back and thought about just seeing how it looks on my tank. But I'm always too lazy to get it out. Plus I'm afraid I'll like it and then I'll be paying for bulbs every 6 months or whatever it is LOL.

I did. Dave was nice enough to let me cancel. Yeah, I really want to keep this new tank more simple (HAHA - we'll see how I do with that).

Ha! Gena. You crack me up about too lazy to go get it out :) Harry may be in the market for one!

I thought that was your trade in valve for my clams when I'm off to college! :lol:

I need a backup plan in case you go to UM ;)

Now you're just pfaffing around. Paint the wall that the tanks post-to-be against and done. :D:flower:

:lol: Well, that is the wall the tank will be against - just the far side ;) I just need to roll it out tomorrow! Got the nail pops spackled and ready to go tomorrow!

Are you painting the walls brown or green? Is that primer? I'm so confused.

:lol: Walls are getting painted green over that god awful rust color. I've hated it since we moved in over 3 years ago - guess I just needed to buy a tank to get off my arse and paint the kitchen :)

:lol: Walls are getting painted green over that god awful rust color. I've hated it since we moved in over 3 years ago - guess I just needed to buy a tank to get off my arse and paint the kitchen :)

But it's like, institutional green. :huh:

But it's like, institutional green. :huh:

HAHA! It's actually in bad lighting and looks really "minty" against the rust :) it's more of a pastel-ish spring grass color

HAHA! It's actually in bad lighting and looks really "minty" against the rust :) it's more of a pastel-ish spring grass color

Lol, I'll take your word for it... It just looks really bad next to that horrible brown.

It'll probably take a couple of coats to kill that ugly. ;)

Archived