Top Shelf Aquatics

StellaBlue's da Vinci Cube - RETIRED

ReefWeeds

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the replacement works. I got a replacement too and then it stopped. I didn't get another after that as I was pissed.

I hope the replacement works. I got a replacement too and then it stopped. I didn't get another after that as I was pissed.

Crap! I hope that's not the case.

Crap! I hope that's not the case.

I was so over it by then I said I'd try the Smart ATO. Turned it on, light went on then light went off. I got my money back. So, considering those are like in the top 3 we're running out of choices.

I was so over it by then I said I'd try the Smart ATO. Turned it on, light went on then light went off. I got my money back. So, considering those are like in the top 3 we're running out of choices.

Aw heck. Yeah that was my second choice if tunze didn't get back to me.

Well, the past couple days I have been trying to bang out a painting commission that I probably shouldn't have taken as generally my rule is "I don't paint people". Well, a friend who did my logo design for me actually wanted to give a painting as a wedding gift - next week. Oy. Anyway, figured I'd show the process here from beginning to end. I'm glad it is done.

End result:

w178efK.jpg

From beginning to end:

JjDZYyp.jpg

9OxhFbd.jpg

xzNSqhN.jpg

9xH9aZy.jpg

IJA40T3.jpg

xD9aJNo.jpg

5lm22v8.jpg

tdn0qZm.jpg

87NW2lO.jpg

QrFsB0d.jpg

w178efK.jpg

Wow your a great artist, impressive

Thanks Arce!

I was looking through my saved photos to send some pet portrait examples to Felicia and I realized I have fish/reefs, dogs and liquor. That's a funny combo.

This is one of my favorites:

n0v2jJz.jpg

Absolutely love them! I envy anyone who can draw/paint. I am a photographer but man if I had to draw something it's awful LOL. You do beautiful work!

Thanks Arce!

I was looking through my saved photos to send some pet portrait examples to Felicia and I realized I have fish/reefs, dogs and liquor. That's a funny combo.

n0v2jJz.jpg

omg, I made a liquor painting too! This was my very first oil painting. Like evar.

36816921903_0_ALB.jpg

Thanks Arce! I was looking through my saved photos to send some pet portrait examples to Felicia and I realized I have fish/reefs, dogs and liquor. That's a funny combo.

n0v2jJz.jpg

Awesome!!

Absolutely love them! I envy anyone who can draw/paint. I am a photographer but man if I had to draw something it's awful LOL. You do beautiful work!

I envy the fact that you can do photography. I SUCK AT IT! And thank you :)

Love it. Need one w/ Maker's Mark!!!

I actually bought a bottle to do one - along with a Johnny Walker Black and some other stuff. But Maker's Mark with the red wax - it will be cool.

I was on a cocktail and condiments kick for a bit. vvvOv44.jpg

Awesome!!

Thanks!!

Nanofreak79

Gorgeous paintings! I still owe my $ for my own special piece. Sorry about ATO. When my tunze pump would run dry it didn't want to pump again after I filled the ATO. I would take the pump and turn it upside down in the water, while shaking it a bit and then it would kick on.

You lush!!! You must've been on a kick for a while! Speaking of which, with all that has happened and it being the weekend, I need to buy some Simply Orange for Disarrono I have at home. Or maybe it'll be a Frangelico evening tomorrow. I have a tiny mini bottle of Maker's that I dunked myself to make the red seal when touring the Kentucky facility w/ my late husband. I'll just need a damn good occasion to open it. It's already 4 yrs older. Some things are so cherished you don't know if you can.

You lush!!! You must've been on a kick for a while! Speaking of which, with all that has happened and it being the weekend, I need to buy some Simply Orange for Disarrono I have at home. Or maybe it'll be a Frangelico evening tomorrow. I have a tiny mini bottle of Maker's that I dunked myself to make the red seal when touring the Kentucky facility w/ my late husband. I'll just need a damn good occasion to open it. It's already 4 yrs older. Some things are so cherished you don't know if you can.

I'd say no opening it - at least until you get a massive RFA birthing event (or whatever it would be called :))

Teaser! Got my box from Zia today :wub:

Here are some photos of the big box and acclimating corals!

2434Kuj.jpg

clwAU2E.jpg

jBTeRVS.jpg

z6Kb5Mb.jpg

X1his5A.jpg

And my super packed 6 gallon. Seriously, I'm dogging it with the Swanky Tanky. And yeah, I've got the razor mounted to a dog grooming arm :blush:

jgrszZE.jpg

We've been trying to sell our boat for a bit now. Met some people down there today and like an IDIOT I forgot sunscreen. The sun is NOT my friend. All I do is burn and peel. Well, even though it was super cloudy, I still ended up getting about the worst sunburn I've had in the past 20 years on the back of my neck and arms. Awesome. Blistering already. I KNOW BETTER!

How's that rock coming along mam? :D

OMG. I'm dogging it with the rockscape! I am planning on finishing it up tonight tho!

Archived