Cultivated Reef

StellaBlue's da Vinci Cube - RETIRED

ReefWeeds

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to visit the amazon..... :happy:

Australia sounds like it would be a dream vacation for me but they have way too many spiders.

Right?? where the heck did you find a black widow?? I saw the red dot and thought HOLY %$# that looks like a black widow.

They are all over the east coast.... My yard alone I found 4 two weeks ago. They have a distinct web that can easily be spotted if you know what to look for, normally in piles of rocks or bricks, often logs as well, if they have a dark crevice to escape to, you will find them.

They are all over the east coast.... My yard alone I found 4 two weeks ago. They have a distinct web that can easily be spotted if you know what to look for, normally in piles of rocks or bricks, often logs as well, if they have a dark crevice to escape to, you will find them.

OMG. I'm never going outside again!

I just looked up black widow webs to see how they look. Every damn one looks different! I just moved my archery target outside to shoot a little and carried it with one finger because it was covered in webs. Lol

OMG. I'm never going outside again!

I just looked up black widow webs to see how they look. Every damn one looks different! I just moved my archery target outside to shoot a little and carried it with one finger because it was covered in webs. Lol

You both crack me up! Most webs spiders make very neat webs over all, black widows have no pattern at all and are very messy, but the leading factor is that messy web leads into cracks or dark tight spaces. There will be no tunnel, just a messy web.

More common spiders that make a messy web similar don't have anywhere to go hide, the yare just out in the open or in the corner of, say a garage.

And Patback, what kind of bow do you shoot? Recurve or compound?

You both crack me up! Most webs spiders make very neat webs over all, black widows have no pattern at all and are very messy, but the leading factor is that messy web leads into cracks or dark tight spaces. There will be no tunnel, just a messy web.

More common spiders that make a messy web similar don't have anywhere to go hide, the yare just out in the open or in the corner of, say a garage.

A couple years ago, I was moving a few wood pallets in our garage and got bit by a good size spider. Not sure what kind, it ran away quickly. My whole hand swelled up! freaked me out. Like I wasn't scared enough of spiders :)

Ben Pearson hawk 7370. It's a recurve.

I need to take the bow hunting safety course but the traditional hunting course was so boring I keep putting it off.

A couple years ago, I was moving a few wood pallets in our garage and got bit by a good size spider. Not sure what kind, it ran away quickly. My whole hand swelled up! freaked me out. Like I wasn't scared enough of spiders :)

That sucks! Sorry to hear about that. I've been bit by way to much crap. Spiders, snakes and turtle etc, While I was taking a 4 day weekend the military offers, I drove to NC without my unit knowing, got bit by a copperhead (Because I was moving it off the road), I knew what it was too... But I swelled up for 3 days and had to drive back to MO with half my arm swollen. To this day I never told anyone form my unit.... I just went along with my day. I still mess with things I really have no reason to, but if it slithers, crawls or plain out moves, I am going to. :D

That sucks! Sorry to hear about that. I've been bit by way to much crap. Spiders, snakes and turtle etc, While I was taking a 4 day weekend the military offers, I drove to NC without my unit knowing, got bit by a copperhead (Because I was moving it off the road), I knew what it was too... But I swelled up for 3 days and had to drive back to MO with half my arm swollen. To this day I never told anyone form my unit.... I just went along with my day. I still mess with things I really have no reason to, but if it slithers, crawls or plain out moves, I am going to. :D

Yup, my initial diagnosis was correct. You're nuts!! :)

Ben Pearson hawk 7370. It's a recurve.

I need to take the bow hunting safety course but the traditional hunting course was so boring I keep putting it off.

I really need to get back into shooting a recurve, I just love my compound so much, so simle to shoot and smooth.

Yup, my initial diagnosis was correct. You're nuts!! :)

Thank you. : )

I forgot to ask, which frag rack is that?

Right?? where the heck did you find a black widow?? I saw the red dot and thought HOLY %$# that looks like a black widow.

Saw one the size of a silver dollar in an architectural salvage joint here in Austin a month ago. Used to collect them an a kid...but this was biggest BY FAR I ever saw.

Saw one the size of a silver dollar in an architectural salvage joint here in Austin a month ago. Used to collect them an a kid...but this was biggest BY FAR I ever saw.

YIKES!!!!!!! I'm seriously going to have nightmares tonight!

Stelllllllaaaaa! Stellllllaaaaa!...........

I want yo tank!

HAHA! Nope, sorry! Although it looks like crap right now as I've got tons of stuff on the sand waiting for the 12L to cycle :)

HarryPotter

YIKES!!!!!!! I'm seriously going to have nightmares tonight!

I got bitten by the most poisonous caterpillar in all of the United States!!! Red lines through my arm, chest pain, the works :)

Fun shit

I got bitten by the most poisonous caterpillar in all of the United States!!! Red lines through my arm, chest pain, the works :)

Fun shit

yikes! When did that happen? So that's what's wrong with you??? :P

A couple photos for today! The encrusted base of the garf bonsai I got from Zia. It's about 2"x2" on a piece of rock. Love it and can't wait for it to branch out!

BGf9sdF.jpg

And a crazy little paly that just showed up. Not sure where it came from.

rUIEayD.jpg

And Franklin, who was apparently too tired from this crazy heat to stand up and eat.

K25tRjC.jpg

I really need to get back into shooting a recurve, I just love my compound so much, so simle to shoot and smooth.

Thank you. : )

I forgot to ask, which frag rack is that?

Hey bug guy, what the he'll is this thing that straight up tried to murder my family.

97BC6145-9B8F-4C82-B175-00390EFE82ED.jpg

We measured. Over 5" long. 5.5 is you count antennae.

Archived