ReefWeeds

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my GUARD dog.

Barry

Bitsy4.jpg

HE is ADORABLE!!!!!

This thread wins "most improved thread on NR!" :)

HAHA! Didn't need much to move it in the right direction!

Steensj2004

Beautiful pups, Steens!!!! What kind are they? Love the countryside as well.

Boarder Collies, both rescues! Pics are at Glenn Highland Farm in New York, our favorite place. Expensive, but all fenced in, no leash for dogs camping. Check it out!

Boarder Collies, both rescues! Pics are at Glenn Highland Farm in New York, our favorite place. Expensive, but all fenced in, no leash for dogs camping. Check it out!

We definitely will. That's a great recommendation. I love no leash areas - that place sounds awesome.

Such cuteness in here!!!!!! Much better than the 8 legged variety LOL.

DycMznM.jpg

q20R8c4.jpg

aOgBeap.jpg

the artist in me wants to scream out in frustration whenever I look at the tank right now.

My dear, I'd say you have a full house there :wub:. I bet you can't wait to transfer things!

This is Bogalicious

20150504_171836.jpg

He looks like he's contemplating the fate of the world in this photo. What a handsome guy!

Such cuteness in here!!!!!! Much better than the 8 legged variety LOL.

My dear, I'd say you have a full house there :wub:. I bet you can't wait to transfer things!

That is the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year. It drives me nuts every time I walk by the tank. It is just stressful to look in there right now!!

And yes, WAY better than the 8-legged variety of buggers that were showing up :lol:

Steensj2004

We definitely will. That's a great recommendation. I love no leash areas - that place sounds awesome.

All you take is food. They have showers that are as clean as those at your house. An entire cooking pavilion with all dishes and supplies. You can tent, cabin, or RV camp. They have RVs you can rent too. Only about 8 couples on the property at a time, no kids, 5 miles of trails. Ever 1/2 mile or so has a rest/ lounge area with fresh cold water for dogs and people. Tents have beds and are on wooden platforms. It's the best place on earth.

All you take is food. They have showers that are as clean as those at your house. An entire cooking pavilion with all dishes and supplies. You can tent, cabin, or RV camp. They have RVs you can rent too. Only about 8 couples on the property at a time, no kids, 5 miles of trails. Ever 1/2 mile or so has a rest/ lounge area with fresh cold water for dogs and people. Tents have beds and are on wooden platforms. It's the best place on earth.

Ok, you talked me into it! I"m online looking to schedule our next vacation.

Steensj2004

Ok, you talked me into it! I"m online looking to schedule our next vacation.

I promise you it's the best place on earth if your a dog and outdoors lover. They have grills for cooking in the pavilion. However, they have a giant wood pit with a grate, and precut hardwood. Take good food, we take veggies, steaks, shrimp,eggs, bacon, all the works. Best couple days of your life. We tent camp because it's not like normal tent camping. It's an outdoors family dream! You can your the boarder collie rescue too, and all the money goes to the rescue.

I promise you it's the best place on earth if your a dog and outdoors lover. They have grills for cooking in the pavilion. However, they have a giant wood pit with a grate, and precut hardwood. Take good food, we take veggies, steaks, shrimp,eggs, bacon, all the works. Best couple days of your life. We tent camp because it's not like normal tent camping. It's an outdoors family dream! You can your the boarder collie rescue too, and all the money goes to the rescue.

Just showed it to Jeff! We're looking to see if we have time we can take in September to go. It sounds absolutely awesome.

Steensj2004

Looks like he/she? is laying on a bed of cilantro :D. That place sounds pretty awesome!

Lol, he snuck off for a nap. He was dozing off in the pic.

If you like camping, hiking, the outdoors and dogs, best place on earth. All fenced so no leashes, great people, and pure outdoor awesomeness. All money goes to an amazing cause too! We go 2 times a year, it's that awesome!

Looks like he/she? is laying on a bed of cilantro :D. That place sounds pretty awesome!

It does look just like cilantro!

Steensj2004

Just showed it to Jeff! We're looking to see if we have time we can take in September to go. It sounds absolutely awesome.

Yay!!!!

Lol, he snuck off for a nap. He was dozing off in the pic.

If you like camping, hiking, the outdoors and dogs, best place on earth. All fenced so no leashes, great people, and pure outdoor awesomeness. All money goes to an amazing cause too! We go 2 times a year, it's that awesome!

What times of the year do you generally go? Jeff is up in Binghampton a LOT for work so he knows right where it is (well, the general area).

Steensj2004

Teasers!!! Each stoping point has lounge chairs, coolers with water changed every morning, and juga of fresh water for dogs. Lily and John( the owners) make it clear the place is for the dogs, you just get to tag along, lol.

C27307CD-59C3-4807-B514-1984BDE7B773.jpg

9C66F2D5-E5AA-45C3-A7A0-C31C4A4F9BDB.jpg

41B000D6-AF14-4F1C-A3B1-B8DABAEE76AB.jpg

What times of the year do you generally go? Jeff is up in Binghampton a LOT for work so he knows right where it is (well, the general area).

We like Memorial Day timeframe and September. Cooler months are nice too for fires and such, fall is great! Also keeps temp down when tent camping. We did a RV one year but didn't like as much as the tent. The cots are comfortable for us, and the tents are large.

Oh, forgot to mention, often times at night the campers meet in the pavilion, we have drinks and listen to music, then have a bonfire!

Teasers!!! Each stoping point has lounge chairs, coolers with water changed every morning, and juga of fresh water for dogs. Lily and John( the owners) make it clear the place is for the dogs, you just get to tag along, lol.

C27307CD-59C3-4807-B514-1984BDE7B773.jpg

9C66F2D5-E5AA-45C3-A7A0-C31C4A4F9BDB.jpg

41B000D6-AF14-4F1C-A3B1-B8DABAEE76AB.jpg

We like Memorial Day timeframe and September. Cooler months are nice too for fires and such, fall is great! Also keeps temp down when tent camping. We did a RV one year but didn't like as much as the tent. The cots are comfortable for us, and the tents are large.

Oh, forgot to mention, often times at night the campers meet in the pavilion, we have drinks and listen to music, then have a bonfire!

These photos are awesome!!! I can't wait! we go to the Cape in October, so we're trying to figure out either late August or early September.

Sorry to poop up your thread, hehe

What?? this is awesome info!!! I love it!

Archived