Coral Vue Hydros

StellaBlue's da Vinci Cube - RETIRED

ReefWeeds

They're so cool, Dan! How old are they

The first pic. is Tabasco 32 yrs. George 18 yrs and Blue 7 yrs. The second pic. Sophie 12 yrs. Scrat 6 yrs and Squirt is 7 yrs.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of those cats have enormous paws. Bogi has a big mitten but not like some of those cats.

My last cat was a polydactyl. He had seven toes on each front foot and six on each back one for a total of eight extra toes. I should see if I can dig up some old pics of him. He would use his extra toes as a "thumb" and pick up pencils in his "fist" to chew on them.

HarryPotter

Oh good point. I got it at the LFS near here. They mentioned they dip all their stuff, but maybe the aiptasia make it through dipping. I am DEFINITELY getting peppermints. Found the species you mentioned on LA, I think I'll get three. I'm having trouble figuring out how many to get for my BC 29. Is three overkill?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think CoralRX kills aptasia.

This is my cute dog photo omgomgomg

ABAC48EA-B10A-4848-A229-72BD32F4DD3B_zps

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think CoralRX kills aptasia.

This is my cute dog photo omgomgomg

ABAC48EA-B10A-4848-A229-72BD32F4DD3B_zps

Cute! No, does NOT make it through dipping. For some reason, i thought it did early on.

You would hate what I bring home then. : (

One is my garage pet because my fiance refuses to let me keep it in the house, the other I keep in the screen porch. Would keep him in the house, but no good windows to have him make a web in.

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0904.jpg Just gave him a cricket

I am sure you can guess which one stays in the garage......

I lived in Washington State black widows were very common in garages in the sewer drains on the side of the road everywhere you went they could be found!

I lived in Richland..

Poor Stella, the pictures have been brought back up from the depths of the thread....... SORRY STELLA!

Ironically enough, I killed one with a massive egg sack in the web lat night. I sitll have my garage pet though. : )

Getting back on track...

Can you upload pics of what the vinyl back you put on looks like. How frosted is it? what kind? I assume home depot?

Just want to see how much light goes through and if there was say a HOB behind it how it would look.

I lived in Washington State black widows were very common in garages in the sewer drains on the side of the road everywhere you went they could be found!

I lived in Richland..

omgomgomg. Again. Again with the spiders!

Getting back on track...

Can you upload pics of what the vinyl back you put on looks like. How frosted is it? what kind? I assume home depot?

Just want to see how much light goes through and if there was say a HOB behind it how it would look.

Sure! I'll post in the 12L thread for ya. I'll do a close-up so you can see how much of the wall you can see through it. I got the rice paper textured vinyl because it was a bit more frosted than the vinyl with no texture.

Errmagherd! Here's the anti-dote to spiders!

DSCF1283.JPG

YESSS! ADORBS.

Damn I better run!

RUN FOOOORRRESST RUN!

Poor Stella, the pictures have been brought back up from the depths of the thread....... SORRY STELLA!

Ironically enough, I killed one with a massive egg sack in the web lat night. I sitll have my garage pet though. : )

rest in peace little spider :'(

lol nobody knows how tempted I am to put some immensely scary arthropod pics on this thread right now. must resist, must resist

rest in peace little spider :'(

lol nobody knows how tempted I am to put some immensely scary arthropod pics on this thread right now. must resist, must resist

:huh: Don't do it! Don't give in!

Archived