Cultivated Reef

StellaBlue's da Vinci Cube - RETIRED

ReefWeeds

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miss this hairball. My dog stressed it out too much so my parents have him now and he has been perfect for them.

FE7B017C-4CA8-4108-AAF8-C5FE6FF2DB4E.png

830A06A2-F914-425B-BD69-CE1426802479_zps

That lion is too cute.

I think I might vomit from the cuteness overload

:angry: you were going to do that with the spiders.

This my pita dog out of the two. Don't mind the paint on wall was taken right in middle of complete kitchen remodel :(

C5B3B51E-8612-4483-B5EE-FDF07F3D3A0E_zps

My heart just melted. Seriously. What an adorable kiddo and pup! LOVE the color you chose for the kitchen walls. I've been looking for a warm grey - is that what the color is? If so, what's the brand and name of the color?

what do you mean by that?

Lol I tightnen up really bad, I've tried the exposure thing and reading about them to overcome my fear of them,but sometimes ya just gotta accept it's ok to be fearful of a thing or two

That lion is too cute.

its because the spiders were that cute to Sancho, he just claimed he didn't like them to fit in.

That lion is too cute.

You and my mom would get along great. I get the stupid lion cut pics from her every year. Her poor cat.

Lol I tightnen up really bad, I've tried the exposure thing and reading about them to overcome my fear of them,but sometimes ya just gotta accept it's ok to be fearful of a thing or two

is it all spiders or just the big guys?

Lol reading about spiders just makes them scarier, their eating process, everything lol.

is it all spiders or just the big guys?

Don't care for the wolf or recluses either but mostly the non lethal b8g guys lol,luckily they aren't native to Pennsylvania

I think it's the hair or something cause scorpions don't bother me

My heart just melted. Seriously. What an adorable kiddo and pup! LOVE the color you chose for the kitchen walls. I've been looking for a warm grey - is that what the color is? If so, what's the brand and name of the color?

Thanks :) that pic has bad coloring lol. Kitchen is this light minty looking green. Couldn't find good pic on phone but this was in middle of redoing it.

80A6CC5A-BBF6-44CB-81A6-AE486894205A_zps

Don't care for the wolf or recluses either but mostly the non lethal b8g guys lol,luckily they aren't native to Pennsylvania I think it's the hair or something cause scorpions don't bother me

so a hairy scorpion would probably scare you.

Kinda weird because as I'm typing this I imagined a hairy centipede and it is kinda creepy.

so a hairy scorpion would probably scare you.

Kinda weird because as I'm typing this I imagined a hairy centipede and it is kinda creepy.

Actually I think it's just the general composition of the tarantulas not one particular thing now that I think on it a hairy scorpion doesn't seem to bother me,I used to feed scorpions to my savanna monitor on occasion with no issues

Actually I think it's just the general composition of the tarantulas not one particular thing now that I think on it a hairy scorpion doesn't seem to bother me,I used to feed scorpions to my savanna monitor on occasion with no issues

one of these days I'm gonna have to draw a few hairy arthropods and see if I can make something fit for my nightmares, then if I can find one nightmare worthy, post it online ( not in Stella's thread though ).

one of these days I'm gonna have to draw a few hairy arthropods and see if I can make something fit for my nightmares, then if I can find one nightmare worthy, post it online ( not in Stella's thread though ).

You can in action jacksons thread.

He's super cute all curled up sleeping lol

Alright seems everyone is posting pics of their pups I couldn't resist posting my huskies!

This is Piper(brown) and Loki(black). Piper is almost 10 months and Loki is 8 1/2 months

She's actually a lot bigger than him but she's sitting back further in this photo so it doesn't look like it

B25677AB-F978-4E12-846B-F1898368DA3C_zps

They keep us laughing

4FD70903-841C-4AF4-9ABC-8CA4BC8ED231_zps

Alright seems everyone is posting pics of their pups I couldn't resist posting my huskies!

This is Piper(brown) and Loki(black). Piper is almost 10 months and Loki is 8 1/2 months

She's actually a lot bigger than him but she's sitting back further in this photo so it doesn't look like itB25677AB-F978-4E12-846B-F1898368DA3C_zps

They keep us laughing4FD70903-841C-4AF4-9ABC-8CA4BC8ED231_zps

Huskies!!!!!!!

My kitchen is grey I will get a better picture tomorrow with the back splash finished.

89A446D2.jpg

Thanks :) that pic has bad coloring lol. Kitchen is this light minty looking green. Couldn't find good pic on phone but this was in middle of redoing it.

80A6CC5A-BBF6-44CB-81A6-AE486894205A_zps

Oooo! Nice color!!! I like those floors too.

My kitchen is grey I will get a better picture tomorrow with the back splash finished.

89A446D2.jpg

OOOOMMMMGGGG! Can I move in? That kitchen is GORGEOUS! And yes, I need to know what brand and color of that paint. LOVE it.

She's actually a lot bigger than him but she's sitting back further in this photo so it doesn't look like it

They keep us laughing

They keep us laughing

Jackie! they're beautiful!

Oooo! Nice color!!! I like those floors too.

OOOOMMMMGGGG! Can I move in? That kitchen is GORGEOUS! And yes, I need to know what brand and color of that paint. LOVE it.

Sure move on down we have a few extra bedrooms. It's from Home Depot brand is Behr color anonymous.

Sure move on down we have a few extra bedrooms. It's from Home Depot brand is Behr color anonymous.

dont let braaaaap know.

Ok. Be there in a couple days with three dogs and two cats and some clownfish :flower:

89A446D2.jpg

Nice. Looks like the same gray I have in my house. just went down to the garage to check the color. It was a custom blend based off something the wife took to the Depot.

pfft who is Braaap?Come on down or over :)

I'll bring the snacks lol

Also I've reached my like quota for the day it says

So officially I'm liking this

Archived