SaltCritters.com

StellaBlue's da Vinci Cube - RETIRED

ReefWeeds

A few weeks ago Rho decided to roll around in my towels and bath mat...

20200450615_1993718f73.jpg

I was kinda pissed cause I had literally just washed everything and then he got it all furry. But he's cute so he doesn't get in trouble. :happy:

Rho is adorable!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No but they will sure as crap eat it lol!Also nice looking dinosaurs you got there ;)

they are just like regular dinosaurs, missing a tail when you think about it.

Its kinda ironic also the chickens make sounds, especially the roosters, that vaguely sound like some of the sounds of Jurassic park's velociraptors lol.

they are just like regular dinosaurs, missing a tail when you think about it.Its kinda ironic also the chickens make sounds, especially the roosters, that vaguely sound like some of the sounds of Jurassic park's velociraptors lol.

True velociraptors were actually about chicken size, jurassic park was actually Deinonychus I believe. Yea evolution is amazing

Last several of my cocker spaniel. After sucking in all that air the car ride is not pleasant! :o

WindBeneath6_zps6f9a5cce.jpg

015_zpsa57f82d1.jpg

Begging to play

019_zps3c5a175a.jpg

010_zps28af9cbb.jpg

True velociraptors were actually about chicken size, jurassic park was actually Deinonychus I believe. Yea evolution is amazing

true velociraptor was quite a few times larger than a chicken, sometimes estimated at 30 lbs. And yes Jurassic park was portraying something closer to deinonychus, needs feathers to be the real thing though. So I stick with velociraptor and assume ingen had put some fancy new genes in their velociraptors for visual appeal lol. I will say I am a creationist, but not a young earth creationist.
HarryPotter

Hey we can do bird pictures too?

Heres our Sun Conure, "Jay", that is potty trained,showers, and plays basketball!

(Yes, his beak needed to be cleaned up at the time and he's missing a toe :wub: )

IMG_4364_zps6bd0nr93.jpg

true velociraptor was quite a few times larger than a chicken, sometimes estimated at 30 lbs. And yes Jurassic park was portraying something closer to deinonychus, needs feathers to be the real thing though. So I stick with velociraptor and assume ingen had put some fancy new genes in their velociraptors for visual appeal lol. I will say I am a creationist, but not a young earth creationist.

Oh you and I are gonna be great friends here haha

O my goodness, have I been gone for so long! This is definitely not the creepy crawly thread it was just a day or so ago! Big improvement.

HarryPotter

OH MY GOD.

Jurassic park.

Did you notice the Velociraptors were "Alpha, Blue, Charlie, Delta"?

Like wtf. Its "Bravo", not "Blue"

Ahhhhh, mysterious and cute. So cat :wub:

Molly and Jasper kept me company the other day when I was working from home. I had two dogs to the left of me and my 4g pico on the desk to the right. All was right with the world :D

20219237341_3ce2e5da0e_b.jpg20150710_151258.jpg by TeenyReef, on Flickr

OH MY GOD.

Jurassic park.

Did you notice the Velociraptors were "Alpha, Blue, Charlie, Delta"?

Like wtf. Its "Bravo", not "Blue"

but blue did have those 2 blue stripes lol

O my goodness, have I been gone for so long! This is definitely not the creepy crawly thread it was just a day or so ago! Big improvement.

Isn't it though?? Although there's lots of talk of dinosaurs. I'm a little nervous where that is going...

Ahhhhh, mysterious and cute. So cat :wub:

Molly and Jasper kept me company the other day when I was working from home. I had two dogs to the left of me and my 4g pico on the desk to the right. All was right with the world :D

20219237341_3ce2e5da0e_b.jpg20150710_151258.jpg by TeenyReef, on Flickr

Were you stuck in the middle? ;) This is adorable, Teeny!

20150801_210954.jpg

awwww!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Miss this hairball. My dog stressed it out too much so my parents have him now and he has been perfect for them.

FE7B017C-4CA8-4108-AAF8-C5FE6FF2DB4E.png

830A06A2-F914-425B-BD69-CE1426802479_zps

Miss this hairball. My dog stressed it out too much so my parents have him now and he has been perfect for them.

FE7B017C-4CA8-4108-AAF8-C5FE6FF2DB4E.png

830A06A2-F914-425B-BD69-CE1426802479_zps

WOW! He's adorable! And I :wub: the lion cut!! I want to give Franklin a lion cut :) (he's the red poodle)

Yeah I'm very very very very jealous of that poodle :( I really wanted one for some time now but two dogs already :( I showed my wife pics of yours and she seemed more on board with them now. She just doesn't like white ones.

Oh was gonna say when the cat gets its hair did its personality changes so much for the better. It just loves attention when hair is shorter. It's really crazy to see how much that changes the cat.

Yeah I'm very very very very jealous of that poodle :( I really wanted one for some time now but two dogs already :( I showed my wife pics of yours and she seemed more on board with them now. She just doesn't like white ones.

Poodles are badass dogs. Excellent in the field and home

Isn't it though?? Although there's lots of talk of dinosaurs. I'm a little nervous where that is going...

Were you stuck in the middle? ;) This is adorable, Teeny!

awwww!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

don't get too worried until we get into pterosaurs like dimorphodon, and rhamphorhynchus lol. Then things get creepy.

This my pita dog out of the two. Don't mind the paint on wall was taken right in middle of complete kitchen remodel :(

C5B3B51E-8612-4483-B5EE-FDF07F3D3A0E_zps

Oh was gonna say when the cat gets its hair did its personality changes so much for the better. It just loves attention when hair is shorter. It's really crazy to see how much that changes the cat.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of your typical black or white poodles. The breeder we got them from specializes in reds, parti-colored and phantom. They are really smart. Freaks me out sometimes. You guys totally need to get one!

Hmm.. maybe I need to shave one of my cats' coats!! :)

I do kind a miss the 8 legged kitten talk, if ya know what I mean lol

um, NO, Amphipod. NO.

This my pita dog out of the two. Don't mind the paint on wall was taken right in middle of complete kitchen remodel :(C5B3B51E-8612-4483-B5EE-FDF07F3D3A0E_zps

Gorgeous dog man!

I do kind a miss the 8 legged kitten talk, if ya know what I mean lol

Tarantulas make me vacuum seal quicker than a nuclear sub

Yeah, I'm not a fan of your typical black or white poodles. The breeder we got them from specializes in reds, parti-colored and phantom. They are really smart. Freaks me out sometimes. You guys totally need to get one!

Hmm.. maybe I need to shave one of my cats' coats!! :)

um, NO, Amphipod. NO.

They camouflage better in the field in these colors,ducks have good eyesight especially that high up.

Archived