Coral Vue Hydros

StellaBlue's da Vinci Cube - RETIRED

ReefWeeds

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YUP! Love chickens and roosters.

yay, the one in the picture is spike, she's a good little girl. I got 21 chicken now, 2 are roosters.

yay, the one in the picture is spike, she's a good little girl. I got 21 chicken now, 2 are roosters.

That's cool!!! I love that her name is Spike.

jamescstein

Her name is pumpkin. That is her asking me to come over and rub her belly. If I do that however, she will grab and bite and hiss and scratch getting very pissy.

That's cool!!! I love that her name is Spike.

glad you like it, she got the name because she has a spiked comb, but the other two of her breeds ( barred rock I think) combs aren't spiked and instead are flat

Her name is pumpkin. That is her asking me to come over and rub her belly. If I do that however, she will grab and bite and hiss and scratch getting very pissy.

lol cat sends mixed messages, it looks tempting to pet.

HA! that's so funny. I'm so used to orange tabby cats being males I just assumed.

Franklin pretending to nap on the couch (you can see him giving me the eye). He does want you to come over and rub his belly for real :) He is a sucker for belly rubs.

IKny0Ne.jpg

And this one because it cracks me up that Franklin thinks he is a small lap dog:

OfXhiKN.jpg

And the poodles enjoying the boat.

U87XTGq.jpg

Franklin is so cute :wub:

HA! he is SUCH a ham. I swear he poses for me when I'm taking photos. Just sits completely still until I'm done.

I also have two poodles but small ones. I think they are called minature? I have no idea lol.

I know waaaaayyyy more about poodles than I should! Miniatures are generally the "medium" size and toys are the small ones, generally under 7 lbs. So minis are about 10-20 lbs, Klein/moyen are between 20-40 and standards are generally 40-65 or so. Poodles are great. Way too smart for their own good. Arce, we need photos! Stat.

Yea then i got the minatures. Im in the train home from work ill post em in a bit.

Tell the train to go FASTER.

Are cats allowed?

62425657605_0_ALB.jpg

Um, YES!!! This is adorable. Is that Bogi?

One on the left is Zoey the rights Bella. They love cuddling under blankets.

20170788072_0a2bb42900_h.jpgUntitled by justin arce, on Flickr

They're so cute! I love the fuzzy muzzles!!!!!

That's Sidney, Bogi's sister. We adopted them together but Sidney died in 2005 :( It was heart breaking.

Awww :( I'm sorry to hear that.

I can't stop posting photos! One more...

qXAQrtb.jpg

HarryPotter

I know waaaaayyyy more about poodles than I should! Miniatures are generally the "medium" size and toys are the small ones, generally under 7 lbs. So minis are about 10-20 lbs, Klein/moyen are between 20-40 and standards are generally 40-65 or so. Poodles are great. Way too smart for their own good. Arce, we need photos! Stat.

Two miniature poodles here! :)

I took this this morning, not fluffy but I loved the shot

2015-07-31.jpg

they were sleeping together, but since neither have normal eyelids the eyes are open

they physically cant blink like us

I took this this morning, not fluffy but I loved the shot

2015-07-31.jpg

they were sleeping together, but since neither have normal eyelids the eyes are open

they physically cant blink like us

That's really cute, Amphipod. So frog and what's the other one? That's cute they sleep together.

Other one is a house gecko, the frog is a green tree frog.

That's really cute, Amphipod. So frog and what's the other one? That's cute they sleep together.

Archived