Pod Your Reef

StellaBlue's da Vinci Cube - RETIRED

ReefWeeds

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

check no more because I am... Going to resist posting sea spider pictures.

Keep resisting!!! You can do it!

Stella was feeling neglected!

QMw9LKk.jpg

Hopefully more tank pictures next week! I am hoping my 12 L is nearing the end of the cycle.

Wow, so full of corals! I forgot it looked like that.

It's a disaster right now! A lot of what is going in the 12 L is in this one at the moment. I'm also getting rid of the pink and golds that are growing out of control, but after multiple attempts at removing them from the rock, I'm actually just going to take the scape apart and remove those rocks altogether. I didn't realize that they had grown onto the branch in the center top left, so I've got to take that out as well and use a dremel to get that part of the branch off.

And here we go again, Franklin has been in the truck since Jeff was cleaning out the interior a few hours ago. Happy as a clam, won't come out.

ElLbssV.jpg

Nice dogs! And tell Jeff I like his truck

That's my truck :)

He was cleaning it out for me ;)

I let him use it sometimes.

(and thank you! I :wub: it)

Hmm what's up with all the girls letting their husbands use their trucks here you and Jacks lol. I have my own,no one drives it,well one person did sometimes :wub:

And here we go again, Franklin has been in the truck since Jeff was cleaning out the interior a few hours ago. Happy as a clam, won't come out.

As long as any truck stealin crazies don't drive off WITH the dog, he should be safe? Does he run off or he's pretty good about staying on the property?

As long as any truck stealin crazies don't drive off WITH the dog, he should be safe? Does he run off or he's pretty good about staying on the property?

We have a gate across the driveway and a fence around the rest, so while I trust him not to run off, just extra precaution as he loves kids and I'm pretty sure he'd go home with anyone who hugged him.

We have a gate across the driveway and a fence around the rest, so while I trust him not to run off, just extra precaution as he loves kids and I'm pretty sure he'd go home with anyone who hugged him.

Poodles are so loveable :)

Poodles are so loveable :)

They are! Although Franklin is a total momma's boy. So I actually don't think he'd go home with anyone. He freaks any time I go out of town or if I'm home and he can't for whatever reason be where I am.

When its hot and I have either dog with me in the truck I leave it running with ac on full blast and a bowl of ice,I don't worry about anyone stealing it :P

Unless he's in his truck, then he doesn't care WHERE I am.

When its hot and I have either dog with me in the truck I leave it running with ac on full blast and a bowl of ice,I don't worry about anyone stealing it :P

HA! Yeah, these guys don't get to go for trips as much in the summer because of the heat.

Mine are not fans of the heat especially Koda,but can't blame him,he's a Lotta wolf

They're good if the air is on and windows are down though

Mine are not fans of the heat especially Koda,but can't blame him,he's a Lotta wolf

They're good if the air is on and windows are down though

I think Franklin has spent more time in the truck the past couple days than anywhere else! wacko. With all the doors open of course.

Archived