SaltCritters.com

TeenyReef's 10g Fusion - ATO Disaster

teenyreef

For the first time ever, I was able to get pictures of every fish in the tank in one session omgomgomg

This TSB (Squidward) pic isn't great but I'm going with it just so there's a complete set.

23761043590_12ab073896_b.jpgSquidward by TeenyReef, on Flickr

Here's Washington (formerly known as GBG #1):

24056681855_350f6ccc81_b.jpgWashington by TeenyReef, on Flickr

And here's Jefferson (formerly known as GBG #2):

23429938323_0ee6a0a33d_b.jpgJefferson by TeenyReef, on Flickr

Humphrey and Dilbert trying to host the blastos:

23688841349_223503fd91_b.jpgHumphrey and Dilbert by TeenyReef, on Flickr

And finally, some rare pictures of Fitzgerald :)

23688314749_10a5227b61_b.jpgFitzgerald by TeenyReef, on Flickr

He started kissing himself in the glass :lol:

23427918434_3222449bed_b.jpgFitzgerald Loves Fitzgerald by TeenyReef, on Flickr

If I was Fitzgerald, I'd kiss me too!! :wub:

• Like 4

I read through all 50 pages of this thread over the Christmas weekend; I loved reading about the adventures of the renegade fish and seeing all the gorgeous images you've shared. Now I want to keep gobies galore in my tank. My compliments!

p.s. - that is an incredible Christmas present!

• Like 2

For the first time ever, I was able to get pictures of every fish in the tank in one session omgomgomg

This TSB (Squidward) pic isn't great but I'm going with it just so there's a complete set.

23761043590_12ab073896_b.jpgSquidward by TeenyReef, on Flickr

Here's Washington (formerly known as GBG #1):

24056681855_350f6ccc81_b.jpgWashington by TeenyReef, on Flickr

And here's Jefferson (formerly known as GBG #2):

23429938323_0ee6a0a33d_b.jpgJefferson by TeenyReef, on Flickr

Humphrey and Dilbert trying to host the blastos:

23688841349_223503fd91_b.jpgHumphrey and Dilbert by TeenyReef, on Flickr

And finally, some rare pictures of Fitzgerald :)

23688314749_10a5227b61_b.jpgFitzgerald by TeenyReef, on Flickr

He started kissing himself in the glass :lol:

23427918434_3222449bed_b.jpgFitzgerald Loves Fitzgerald by TeenyReef, on Flickr

I loved your fish pics! They are awesome. Fitzgerald is a little porker isn't he? That's ok, I like him chubby.
  • Like 3

I missed your updates last couple of pages. Christmas at your house looks great. How many trees do you put up?

The Mandarin picture is lovely - what a thoughtful gift. Critters look happy.

Thanks for stopping by! Let's see, we have the "main" tree, the snowman tree, the angel tree, the stuffed animal tree, the generic tree in the foyer, and each of the three kids has his/her own little tree in the bedrooms...so a total of eight trees. But most are small and quick to decorate :lol:

If I was Fitzgerald, I'd kiss me too!! :wub:

:lol:

And here I was worried about two fish in this tank..

I know! But seriously, the kind of fish you have is as important and how many. Except for the clowns, all my fish are small and like to hide in the rocks and hunt for little things. They are content to just hang out and eat what they can find. They don't eat a lot, so they don't poop a lot. And they don't need lots of room to swim around.

Pink Streaked wrasse. Such a cutie.

He's my favorite :wub:

I read through all 50 pages of this thread over the Christmas weekend; I loved reading about the adventures of the renegade fish and seeing all the gorgeous images you've shared. Now I want to keep gobies galore in my tank. My compliments!

p.s. - that is an incredible Christmas present!

Thanks! And wow, that's really patient of you to read through all this :blush:

Please don't hesitate to ask questions!

PS: have you started your tank? Let me know when you start a build thread so I can follow along.

I loved your fish pics! They are awesome. Fitzgerald is a little porker isn't he? That's ok, I like him chubby.

Thanks, Dawn! He seems to be a very happy PSW :) Maybe I should post his picture in Metrokat's Fat Fish thread :lol:

Wow I was never a wrasse guy.. ;) but I think my next fish will be a pink streaked wrasse! Thanks for opening my eyes to this cute little fish! Exactly what I've been looking for, a fish that explores the rock work and non aggressive, and pink! :)

• Like 2

They are great fish! Gena has one too, that's not as camera shy. Lots more pictures in her thread :)

Thanks I'll check Gena's thread(s), I was googling videos of them to see their behaviour, and I saw some of her videos. Now the hard part is to find a specimen that's local...

PS: great tank!

• Like 2

Thanks I'll check Gena's thread(s), I was googling videos of them to see their behaviour, and I saw some of her videos. Now the hard part is to find a specimen that's local...

I got mine from Liveaquaria.com because nobody local carried them.

• Like 1

Good luck... I have never seen one local to me.

• Like 2

I got mine from Liveaquaria.com because nobody local carried them.

Unfortunately I live north of the border, so liveaquaria is not an option. We have some great LFS here, but it's hit or miss, and be lucky when it comes to fish.

• Like 1

Sometimes if you are a regular at the LFS and let them know you're interested in a specific fish, they will add it to an incoming order. It never hurts to ask!

I got my pom pom crab and my tail spot blenny that way :)

• Like 3

Sometimes if you are a regular at the LFS and let them know you're interested in a specific fish, they will add it to an incoming order. It never hurts to ask!

I got my pom pom crab and my tail spot blenny that way :)

I asked over the summer... the two places I went to hadn't even heard of the Pink Streaked Wrasse.

When the weather gets warmer I'll keep my eyes on LiveAquaria ;)

• Like 3

I asked over the summer... the two places I went to hadn't even heard of the Pink Streaked Wrasse.

When the weather gets warmer I'll keep my eyes on LiveAquaria ;)

That's sad! Tell them to ask their supplier.

Or you need to spend more money there ;)

That picture of the mandarin looks amazing.... I would buy that if it was a t-shirt. And I love your pink streaked wrasse... beautiful specimen!

Thanks! It would make a cool t-shirt :)

Fitzgerald over there, very vain!

Yes, those pictures cracked me up. I didn't realize what he was doing at the time, I was just trying to get one or two shots that were in focus :D

• Like 1

Christmas party at Stella's. New Year party at your place.

I second this! I missed your photos, Teeny! I don't know how. wow, your christmas house is gorgeous!!!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

My daughter gave me the best Christmas present - a framed print of one of her photography projects from college. It's a collage of hundreds of random photographs, made into a mandarin goby. :wub:

23973921505_00fa235c96_b.jpg20151225-untitled-008.jpg by TeenyReef, on Flickr

Here's the original digital image. It's really fun zooming in to see what all the pictures are. I can't believe she actually made this :bowdown:

23345677354_6433803743_b.jpgMandarin Goby - SCB 2015 by TeenyReef, on Flickr

THIS IS AWESOME!

• Like 1

I second this! I missed your photos, Teeny! I don't know how. wow, your christmas house is gorgeous!!!

THIS IS AWESOME!

Thanks, Stella :flower:

i will keep a lookout for you =P

There's still time to get to my house for New Year's Eve! All the decorations are still up.

We're having a kid party this year. Our high school son is have all his friends over (mostly girls, huh), the nine year old daughter is having a friend sleep over, and our college daughter is having her boyfriend over (NOT sleeping over). I love that our kids are just as happy having friends over instead of going to the "cool" parties :)

• Like 4

Thanks, Stella :flower:

There's still time to get to my house for New Year's Eve! All the decorations are still up.

We're having a kid party this year. Our high school son is have all his friends over (mostly girls, huh), the nine year old daughter is having a friend sleep over, and our college daughter is having her boyfriend over (NOT sleeping over). I love that our kids are just as happy having friends over instead of going to the "cool" parties :)

This just means your family is the "cool" family.

• Like 4