Coral Vue Hydros

Chris' CAD Lights 45g Shallow : Another Re-Scape (Video)

cnseekatz

So... I've barely seen this little "snapping shrimp" more than once or twice since I put him in the tank. I do, however, hear him ALL the time. He's in there clicking away all the time, and I'm pretty sure he stole my emerald crab's lair.

20160406_162756_zpsky4okdx1.jpg

Man. Too bad because he is SO beautiful!!!!

• Like 1

That sunlit shot from a few days ago was fantastic. Glad to see everything is doing well.

Thanks Mark! I shifted the start/end times for my Radion's light cycle so that I could enjoy another hour of light when I get home from work. The result of that is some pretty cool early morning sunshine on the tank. It's amazing how much different everything looks when it's lit from a completely different angle.

• Like 3

New video celebrating 9 months since the rebirth of this tank! Humor me, and watch in full screen! :)

I love it! And I watched it in full screen :)

New video celebrating 9 months since the rebirth of this tank! Humor me, and watch in full screen! :)

I want to live in your tank! Loved this video, esp in full screen! And the music was just so fitting.
  • Like 2

I want to live in your tank! Loved this video, esp in full screen! And the music was just so fitting.

Thank you! Very kind of you to say...

I added 5 peppermint shrimp today to try and help combat the aiptasia that's growing rampant everywhere in my system. Boo aiptasia...

• Like 2

Lovely :wub:. I just remembered I was supposed to be down by you this past weekend but things happened and no way it was going to happen. Your toadstool reminded me :). It looks soooo good!!!!! Does your LFS still have plenty of them?

Lovely :wub:. I just remembered I was supposed to be down by you this past weekend but things happened and no way it was going to happen. Your toadstool reminded me :). It looks soooo good!!!!! Does your LFS still have plenty of them?

Thanks Gena! Yes, Ali has a bunch of them. I still want to get a piece of his Australian leather too. Apparently it's nearly impossible to get Australian toadstools these days.

• Like 1

Thanks Gena! Yes, Ali has a bunch of them. I still want to get a piece of his Australian leather too. Apparently it's nearly impossible to get Australian toadstools these days.

Nice! What does that look like????

I just love the 45 gallon versa tank tank and ur tank makes me want one more desperately !!

Nice! What does that look like????

It's the one in the background of this photo. It's huge!

20160309_144100_zpswuyebfnu.jpg

I just love the 45 gallon versa tank tank and ur tank makes me want one more desperately !!

amazing job

Thank you guys!

• Like 1

It's the one in the background of this photo. It's huge!

Oh I do remember seeing that one :wub:. I guess I really don't have room for something like that. Maybe I could do some rearranging LOL.

Loved the video, love the way the rocks are almost full of corals. The whole thing just works so well.

Watched it in full screen =). Those wrasses are awesome.

Thanks guys! I'm still trying to get some of my SPS to recover from the clogged return line that caused them to brownout a bit, but it seems to be going in the right direction!

• Like 2
picoreef78

Sorry been out of the forum for a while. Looking good!

Are you still using the radions? I fount that the A. millepora, A. valida and a Paletta Pink Tip have not done much under my rations.

cnseekatz

Sorry been out of the forum for a while. Looking good!

Are you still using the radions? I fount that the A. millepora, A. valida and a Paletta Pink Tip have not done much under my rations.

Yeah, still using the Radion. I don't really have a whole lot to compare it to. I really love the light though. Any issues I might have with growth or coloration is going to be my own fault, and I don't think I'll be able to blame the light.

• Like 1