Cultivated Reef

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

ERRMAGERD!

Screen%2520Shot%25202014-12-22%2520at%25

omgomgomg

These are cool. My six have split off into 3 groups of two though. Not sure what's up with that. When they all school together it's a cool site.

• Like 1

you did need to kill your internets..

Did you see the one they had in the conditioned section?

:slap: stop it!

These are cool. My six have split off into 3 groups of two though. Not sure what's up with that. When they all school together it's a cool site.

I may have ordered enough for a lot of schools. Hope they all play well in the saltbox though

:blush:

This is from Nov of last year, wow I've had her a year! And she's still very little.

20131106_074042_1.jpg

so beautiful!

i seriously have Clam Envy.

ASD has some beautiful ones, but i know

i don't monitor or keep my water stable enough

for a clam in my 8g. ha! i will live vicariously

through you! :)

• Like 1

:wub:

There's a reason it's sold out. :ninja:

:blush:

Do fish vendors send freebies? :huh:

so beautiful! i seriously have Clam Envy.ASD has some beautiful ones, but i knowi don't monitor or keep my water stable enoughfor a clam in my 8g. ha! i will live vicariouslythrough you! :)

Believe me, clams love a dirty tank. I have calcium and alk on dosers but even so the requirements of the tNk changes so I have swings in parameters all the time. I've learnt that the animals we keep are really amazing in their ability to adapt.

You still considering Anthias? 5Yy9lm.jpg Keep in mind this was under LED and these little guys really reflect the light they are under.zhiAJA.jpg

Just beautiful. Yes a school of Anthias is on the agenda when the tank is a bit mature

ERRMAGERD!

Screen%2520Shot%25202014-12-22%2520at%25

logo.png?1910

omgomgomg

Oh I love these guys!!

Kat, if you can, try to visit POTO. I went there this weekend. SOOOO much more nice stuff that's not listed on the site. You'll get hooked up with some amazing deals too.

• Like 1

Oh I love these guys!!

Kat, if you can, try to visit POTO. I went there this weekend. SOOOO much more nice stuff that's not listed on the site. You'll get hooked up with some amazing deals too.

They're in Staten Island right?

omgomgomg a shoal of fish!

Inorite! omgomgomg

Keep in mind this was under LED and these little guys really reflect the light they are under.

I wonder if I turn up the lime, will these buggers look green. :lol:

Not that kind of freebie.. but if you get my wrasse and I get your cardinals.. imma comin to visit.

You should visit anyway. Hopefully when they bun in the oven is cooked you can bring Mama for a vacation.

Oh I love these guys!!

I just got their addy, but these fish are coming from their LA warehouse. I might host my birthday party at POTO. You'll have to come Hypo.

KAAAAAAAAT

I like this thank a lot. I'm coming to steal it.

You might need a couple of guys, the thing is heavy doc.

What are these?

Longspine cardinals. They're very small fish. wide but slender. Almost clear, sometimes yellow, sometimes blue.

How many?

:ninja: I had to satisfy the void in my heart....

• Like 1

So what do you think my chances would be of these guys staying grouped up in the back of my tank in the canyon? Just about every fish I have swims in the front. It's like rush hour.

• Like 1

So what do you think my chances would be of these guys staying grouped up in the back of my tank in the canyon? Just about every fish I have swims in the front. It's like rush hour.

I'm not sure. This is my first longspine cardinal, and my first school so I'm interested to see their behavior. The lack of hiding spaces is problematic, all my current fish hover around and behind the same structure. Since these guys are fresh from the shop where they don't have anyplace to hide to begin with, they might actually think they won the lottery when they arrive here.