Top Shelf Aquatics

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Christopher Marks

We were cruising on highway 1 last night when it blew out, fortunately we're fine and the car is too. We are out here for a wedding today, hopefully we can hitch a ride soon and get it sorted out quickly. We have no cell signal so I'm tethered to wifi until I hear back.

This Touro rental has really complicated things :( The owner of the car was pretty wrekless when he delivered the car to us with severely balding front tires, it could have been much worse.

We were cruising on highway 1 last night when it blew out, fortunately we're fine and the car is too. We are out here for a wedding today, hopefully we can hitch a ride soon and get it sorted out quickly. We have no cell signal so I'm tethered to wifi until I hear back.

This Touro rental has really complicated things :( The owner of the car was pretty wrekless when he delivered the car to us with severely balding front tires, it could have been much worse.

Shucks. I'm glad you are okay. Guess no cute car with cute guy pic with this one eh? :lol:

• Like 2

I'm a sickee poo this morning so I decided to be an internet warrior.

Heal quickly!!

Whoa! Amazing.

Their claw closing produces heat hotter than the surface of the sun, nature is truly amazing.

And damn it Kat, now I have to get some anemones and shrimp out of Haiti.

• Like 2

Heal quickly!!

Their claw closing produces heat hotter than the surface of the sun, nature is truly amazing.

And damn it Kat, now I have to get some anemones and shrimp out of Haiti.

Why Haiti, these guys are from Florida.

Why Haiti, these guys are from Florida.

I got $100 says they came out of Haiti, I just looked at the availability I have and it has them both on it.. I'll email my guy in The Keys and see what he has.

Unknown Maricultured remnant

Sept 4

28825984214_e8b19d149c_h.jpg

Sept 17

29745334515_784bbd5caa_h.jpg

Need that Darth Maul!!! (as we watch Star Wars...)

Capture.png

Remember you told me to get one of these for my FT? What is it called?

Loc-line

Need that Darth Maul!!! (as we watch Star Wars...)

Didn't I get you a darth maul? For your birthday?

• Like 6

And then just drill it myself right?

The loc-line? It will attach to the loc-line you have - you remove the nozzle and attach the spray bar to the doo-hickee that juts out from the frag tank wall. Drain the tank and remove the frags though because it required a lot of force to get the loc lines to snap together. Heat the end of the spray bar that will snap to the existing loc line in hot water - VERY hot water.

I thought the goal was to have holes where the water jets out in all different directions.

That whole process sounds scary. Sound like cracked glass! :scarry::scarry::scarry:

It comes with the holes. :slap:

But yes, you could crack the glass - you probably will need the loc-line pliers

ken4472950k.jpg