Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

So you agree the only way the bottom of the tank could be unlevel is if the bottom pane is raised on the left side per her level? Or am I ####ing nuts?

Thats what I've basically been saying for the last like 10 posts :( Tank wasn't built square... level. I agree entirely, as crazy as it sounds its the only possible reason I can come up with.

• Like 2

Thats what I've basically been saying for the last like 10 posts :( Tank wasn't built square... level. I agree entirely, as crazy as it sounds its the only possible reason I can come up with.

Well it could be built square because square is square. It's also built level if you go by the top of the tank but not level inside the tank. All has to do with the bottom pane :wacko:

Kat did you feel a lip on the left side bottom of the tank? If you ran your hand under the left side outward you would feel the left side pane down further than the bottom pane.

No. It is flush. In fact, I just checked it again. Very gingerly moving the tank a hair till I could feel past the left pane. It is flush.

• Like 1

Well it could be built square because square is square. It's also built level if you go by the top of the tank but not level inside the tank. All has to do with the bottom pane :wacko:

Response is now pointless.....

No. It is flush. In fact, I just checked it again. Very gingerly moving the tank a hair till I could feel past the left pane. It is flush.

I'm with lawn, WTF.

We could chalk it up to aliens. Do you guys thing this is life threatening, and that this tank should not be used?

I personally wouldn't put any more water in it until you are sure your Ins. policy has you covered.

• Like 1
We could chalk it up to aliens. Do you guys thing this is life threatening, and that this tank should not be used?
Hell no I would of had that biotch filled with water last week :) probably without checking for level. But I do live on the edge of my recliner most of the time.

At least you have a tank. I have been waiting 7 weeks and still haven't got a ####ing picture yet.

• Like 3

Does that corner feel flush, it kinda looks like the pane is raised but hard to tell... I dunno I don't like it tho lol

it's flush. LEt me just say that none of the 4 corners (not side pane to side pane but bottom pane to sides) feels that there is a lip. If there is a minor one on any cornet, it is not enough to give a 1/4 inch water level problem.

need bewbs. good'ns.
Wife and I share the same Icloud and have photo sharing. Where did these Jennifer Lawrence boob pics come from :) Ben sent them to me who the #### is Ben :lol: and Jennifer needs to eat a sammich.
  • Like 3

The floor is easily compensated for with shims which she did... the floor is not an issue whatsoever. My floor is 5/8" off over 4'. Shimmed out my tank is level side to side, front to back (both in 3 spots....), diagonal from corner to corner, and diagonal from back center to front corners and front center to back corners.

Wife and I share the same Icloud and have photo sharing. Where did these Jennifer Lawrence boob pics come from :) Ben sent them to me who the #### is Ben :lol: and Jennifer needs to eat a sammich.

Jennifer is fine just how she is. I'll take the sammich tho gettin kinda hungry lol

• Like 4
The floor is easily compensated for with shims which she did... the floor is not an issue whatsoever. My floor is 5/8" off over 4'. Shimmed out my tank is level side to side, front to back (both in 3 spots....), diagonal from corner to corner, and diagonal from back center to front corners and front center to back corners.

Jennifer is fine just how she is. I'll take the sammich tho gettin kinda hungry lol

:lol:
  • Like 3
jedimasterben

:lol::lol::lol: